Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
|Price:||$84.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.Please review the demo video under product images and also the User Manual for any troubleshooting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium, high), adjustable auto-shutoff
- Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant teas, soups, cocoas and more
- 12-cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Item does not have a back light feature
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function, and 1-4 cup setting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium,high), adjustable auto-shutoff
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||man-made-material||Plastic||Glass||Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|Color||Black/Stainless 12 cup glass carafe||Silver||Black||Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.
Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
Hot Water System
Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
Limited 3-Year Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
1) Hot water dispenser heats water to 185 degrees. This is perfect for anything you might want to use it for.
2) The coffee maker side heats the water to about 200 degrees. This is GREAT for making a really good cup of coffee.
3) The coffee temperature allows the coffee too stay warm even after I add half & half.
4) The lid on the carafe is NOT hinged which means that it doesn't flop around when you're pouring and it doesn't have a flimsy hinge to break.
5) The hot water dispenser side is HUGE, much larger than it looks in the pictures. That is why I've uploaded some pictures with mugs sitting on it and my tape measure showing the actual size. It fits both very wide and very tall mugs.Read more ›
The hot water dispenser has a strong bad taste that I cant get rid of with repeated vinegar or the 1 cup of lemon juice suggested by the customer service representative.. She had heard my story many times before..
The taste is similar to drinking out of a garden hose. The customer rep assured me that the insides are stainless steel and not plastic. I think there may be some quality control issues...
Even if I could get the bad taste out, the dispenser will only release 16 oz of water for the 32 oz you must put into it. This leaves 16 oz to sit until the next day to be reheated when you add 16 oz of new water.
You must always put in 32 oz to get out 16 oz. If you put in any amount less than 32 oz, the "add water" light will come on after only 6 oz drawn out..The machine will not let you take more than this out--even thought there is plenty more inside of it.
Consequently the new water put in always mixes with the old water that is both stale and bad tasting. Who wants day old water that has the taste diminished further by reheating?
I see this as a big design flaw that requires you to take the entire machine to the sink, pull the very ergonomically incorrect and difficult plug out of the bottom and manually drain it... The manual tells you to do this if the water has been in the dispenser a week or more...
There always will be water in the dispenser a week or more.. yuck..
I say back to the drawing board with this item..
Not what I expected from Cuisinart...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointed in this coffee maker. I had the same coffee maker for years and liked it so much ordered a new one. Read morePublished 2 days ago by SUEDELLA
This is the 2nd unit that I have had during the last seven years. I like the hot water feature that gives you an option to have a cup of tea and coffee.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
The coffee pot leaks after only a few months of use. It doesn't detract from the quality or taste of the coffee, it does make adding water to the reservoir difficult and messy.Published 4 days ago by Hilda77
The coffee side is amazing, hotplate keeps the coffee constantly hot the whole time it is on. Love the timers so the coffeepot turns off automatically, great feature if I forget to... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Georgette Clark
My husband likes a pot of coffee, I like to make a cup in my stainless steel travel mug as I drink it... this is the perfect coffee maker for both of us!Published 5 days ago by Diane Albright
Best coffee maker ever. Easy to use, audible alarm when coffee is ready to drink. Makes hot tea as well, kills two birds with one stone. Read morePublished 5 days ago by 7SFCW4
I brought this machine for my daughter. She is very happy with it. Coffee taste great. She also like that she can heat up some water for her tea. Read morePublished 9 days ago by lila
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.