Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.Please review the demo video under product images and also the User Manual for any troubleshooting
- Brew Pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control (low, medium, high), adjustable auto-shutoff, hot Water System lets you enjoy instant teas, soups, cocoas and more
- 12-cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Item does not have a back light feature. Refer user guide page 8 for trouble shooting steps
- Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir, operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $26.54.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Coffee Plus 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker plus Hot Water System
Piping hot fresh coffee is only the beginning with the Coffee Plus 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker plus Hot Water System! This incredible Cuisinart hot beverage machine packs all the usual features like 24-hour programmability, Brew Pause, and carafe temperature control, but also packs on our Hot Water System for ultra convenience. The easy to use indicator lights let you know when the hot water is ready, so you can dispense hot water with a simple press of a lever to make your favorite instant soups, hot cocoa, tea, and more! The hot water system is independent of the coffeemaker, meaning you can use them separately, or at the same time for a quick oatmeal and coffee breakfast!
-12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle.
-Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting..
-Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer.
-Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.
-Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages.
-Hot Water System.
-Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water.
-Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill.
-Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs.
-Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker.
-Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed.
-Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage.
-Limited 3-Year Warranty.
-Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.
-Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it's time to refill.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
Mr. Coffee BVMC-DMX85-RB Versatile Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with 16 Oz. Hot Water Dispenser, Black/Chrome
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless (Certified Refurbished)
Hamilton Beach 49983 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker
Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee Maker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Gourmet Kitchen||Amazon.com||aSavings - Same Day Shipping||PERSONAL&ACCESSORIES||Gourmet Kitchen Gallery|
|Item Dimensions||12.4 x 10.75 x 16.5 in||12.88 x 11.75 x 16.62 in||12.9 x 11.15 x 15.9 in||11 x 12.5 x 16.6 in||10.6 x 10.2 x 13.9 in||9.5 x 10.25 x 14.3 in|
|Item Weight||10 lbs||—||8.35 lbs||9.5 lbs||6.4 lbs||9 lbs|
|Material Type||man-made-material||Stainless Steel||Plastic||—||Plastic||—|
Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now you’re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more.
12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.
Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
Hot Water System
Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
Limited 3-Year Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am now on my second one. The first one lasted a little over 3 years (alas, just out of warranty). I made the initial purchase because we have a tea drinker as well as coffee drinkers in the household.
The first unit worked great for three years, then developed a leak on the hot water side. But considering we got 1000 days of service, I think that's pretty cost effective. Various coffee only makers I've had over the years seem to have a similar service life. I considered replacing it right away, but had read some negative reviews suggesting bad taste on the water side (a problem I'd never had). We used it for coffee only, but the clock/programmer failed a few months later. We really missed the hot water, so I decided to take a plunge on ordering another.
I'm happy to report that the new one does not have any bad taste problems. The only problem I've had with the new one is that the basket that holds the coffee cones did not snap into place. This may account for some of the negative reviews describing the lid popping up and/or trouble with spills if the pot is pulled out before brewing is complete. Fortunately, I had saved my old basket, and it snaps in fine. I called customer service, and they are sending me a replacement basket. There was only a .35 mm difference in the position of the arm that snaps the basket in, but it was enough.
For the record, I'll discuss a few other features and quirks.
The hot water side on my unit dispenses at 186 degrees F by my digital thermometer.
The carafe adjustable warming temperature feature is nice, and something I haven't had in other coffee makers.
The interval for the time the coffee is kept warm after brewing is programmable.
Water tends to slosh out of the hot water side if you slide it too quickly across a counter (we keep ours under a cabinet, but have to slide it out to add coffee and water).
Some of the front panel lettering eventually wore off my first unit.
The coffee side water reservoir is awkward to fill, but it is pretty easy using a 2 liter soda bottle rather than the carafe.
I had some issues at one point with the water overflowing the grounds on the coffee maker, but it turned out to be a problem with Kroger filters. Other filter brands have done fine.
All in all, I've been very happy with this unit and recommend it for people who need a programmable drip coffee maker and a hot water dispenser.
Addendum: There was a controversy in the question and answer section about whether the water came over the coffee as a single stream or showerhead, so added a picture.
1) Hot water dispenser heats water to 185 degrees. This is perfect for anything you might want to use it for.
2) The coffee maker side heats the water to about 200 degrees. This is GREAT for making a really good cup of coffee.
3) The coffee temperature allows the coffee too stay warm even after I add half & half.
4) The lid on the carafe is NOT hinged which means that it doesn't flop around when you're pouring and it doesn't have a flimsy hinge to break.
5) The hot water dispenser side is HUGE, much larger than it looks in the pictures. That is why I've uploaded some pictures with mugs sitting on it and my tape measure showing the actual size. It fits both very wide and very tall mugs.
6) The auto-off setting is adjustable from 1-4 hours. This is great for my mom who likes to brew a pot and drink it all morning.
7) The indicator lights on the hot water side that let you know when the water is ready and when you need to add water are great.
8) Indicator light lets you know when it is time to clean the unit.
1) I'm not really sure how much safer the safety lock is on the hot water side. Anyone that can reach the lever can EASILY slide that safety lock to the left.
2) This is a small nitpick but pointing out small things like this show how much I really like this coffee maker. In order to set the clock you switch the switch to Clock and then hold down the HR button until the time starts blinking. What else am I going to do while I have the switch set to Clock? Why do I have to hold down that button too? The only reason this actually bugs me is because if you hold it down a split second too long it will begin to change the hour. So if you only wanted to change the minute it can be annoying.
3) This is only a con at first. The first time you pour water into the coffee side the angle of where you have to pour it makes you feel like you're going to spill it. Not to worry though. The design of the carafe and the fact that the flipped up lid will catch the water if you go to far make it really easy. Just don't hesitate and you'll find that it is as easy as pie to pour the water in.
Finally, this thing makes a GREAT TASTING cup of coffee. I can't believe I finally have a drip coffee maker that I enjoy using. Prior to this any time I wanted a good cup of coffee I would break out my French Press.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to check it out and get back to you.