Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart CI1136-24CR Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan, Cardinal Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Porcelain enameled exterior complements any kitchen décor and cast iron contraction retains heat well. Interior does not alter flavors or absorb odor
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 14-Inch Roasting/Lasagna Pan
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware! Home chefs can explore different cooking methods – from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces!
- Cast Iron Construction- Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain Enamel Exterior- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen dacor; perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain Enamel Interior- Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Extreme Versatility- Induction stovetop compatible; stovetop, oven and broiler safe
- Dishwasher Safe- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
Compare with similar items
Cast iron gets a new look! The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware lines offers a variety of sizes and styles so you can cook any way you like. On the stove in the oven or under the broiler, this durable and attractive cookware evenly retains and distributed heat for results every time. It's easy to sear steaks in the grill pan, braise or simmer family-sized entrees in the casseroles, or bake a breakfast frittata in the fry pan. An with the appealing colors and elegant enameled finish, you won't have to think twice about bringing them right to the table to serve! Any way you cook, equipping your kitchen with Cuisinart cast iron cookware allows for endless menu options. This Cuisinart cookware is timeless.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall outside = 17 x 10 inches
Upper interior = 14 x 9 3/4 inches
Interior bottom = 13 x 8 inches.
It does have a slight slant to the side walls. I have attached photos of the measurements.
I roasted chicken in it for dinner, I was worried because it looked like I was going to need to scour this pan but I did not. I placed some dish detergent and water on the inside while I cleaned the rest of the dishes and the cooked on gunk wash right out without any scrubbing necessary.
We love to load this tray up with cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, etc., and drizzle everything with olive oil before backing at 450-500 degrees until everything has been cooked well (it is important that the food come close to burning, otherwise it just tastes like cooked vegetables instead of the delicious roasted vegetables that caramelize into sweet delicious goodness).
The pan is very easy to clean up. Worst case scenario, soak it in soapy water. But if you don't dry bake bread at high temperatures in this (don't)* it just wipes clean with a sponge. Just make sure you give it sufficient time to cool as cast iron stays too hot to touch for quite a bit longer than a cookie sheet.
*I baked a ciabatta in this and for some reason it became all "spotted", as if flour had sprinkled on it and then burned. This did not come off very easily though after much soaking and rubbing with a sponge, most of the brown dots have come off.
We have not tried making a lasagna in this yet. Not sure we will, as we have a special pan for lasagna that works nicely.
Most recent customer reviews
This pan is NOT dishwasher safe.Read more