Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.49 shipping
Cuisinart CI45-30CR Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 12-Inch Chicken Fryer with Cover, Cardinal Red
|Price:||$88.48 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enameled exterior offers durability creating an ideal cooking surface that does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Extremely versatile and suitable for variety of cooking methods: stove, oven and broiler safe
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen dÃcor: perfect for serving and entertaining
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy clean up
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor: perfect for serving and entertaining
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart CI45-30CR Chef's Classic Enameled Cast Iron 12-Inch Chicken Fryer with Cover, Cardinal Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron|
|Item Weight||16.55 pounds||6 pounds||Information not provided||9.36 pounds|
|Color||Cardinal Red||Provencal Blue||Red||Gradated Red|
|Warranty Description||Limited life time warranty||Limited Lifetime||1 Year Warranty||Lifetime warranty|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
One tip - heat it up a little and use a nylon scrub brush to clean it. Otherwise it'll be a pain to clean.... And mind the temp! No high heat required here!
Me, as it turns out. I do like this pan, but it is FREAKING heavy. For all intents and purposes, it can't be lifted with one hand. To get food out, you need one hand for the main handle, one hand for the accessory loop, and one hand to work the spatula. You don't have a third hand? Well, it sucks to be you.
Despite the pan's enormous weight, heat distribution is typical of cast iron, i.e., terrible. Give it a good long preheat period (10 minutes or more) at low to medium heat before adding food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So versatile - love this pan! Fry, deep fry, braise, simmer, stew - what won't it do?Published 11 days ago by M. W. Zuck
Let me first say that I bought this from another website for less than eighty dollars plus free shipping from another website. Read morePublished 4 months ago by dch56
Got this for chicken and it is well worth the money . great pan to use and easy to cleanPublished 5 months ago by jamderson
Very nice heavy cast iron however the box says enamel interior and exterior. That is not true - only enamel on outside. Read morePublished 6 months ago by EARL
Forgot to add the stars to the review. I have 4 other brands of enamel cast iron and none of the paint chips.Published 10 months ago by Mack Wilkins
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.