Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Color: White|Change

Showing 11-20 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on May 5, 2017
Works okay. Don't like that it's plactic and when shedding hard cheeses, like Parmesan, the motor really strains. It works well if you use stick butter, to use on your toast, so you don't tear your toast up.
on February 16, 2017
I agree with the other reviews. Mine totally died after a few months. I tried to contact the company and go no response. I would not recommend it.
on January 24, 2017
This product is very easy to use and also to clean. I had bought another cheese grader which was so hard to take apart to use that I returned it and purchased this one. I'm so glad I did. We have arthritis and cannot use the graders that you turn the handle. The electric push button is great.
on May 13, 2017
THE BEST.
on April 10, 2017
USE IT EVER DAY
on November 5, 2016
It fizzles out after about 30 seconds of grating anything from hard to soft cheese. Didn't work on carrots either.. I followed the charge-discharge-charge 3 times before using instructions to the letter. I am returning it and hope to find out if I just got a dud or if this isn't a good product.
on July 3, 2015
The grater works well and sure saves my arm from the job of manually grating cheese. I was able to go through a fair sided block of cheese without any issue. By the end of the block of cheese, the motor was slowing a little bit but was far from discharged. Buying shredded cheese in the store is about double of a block of cheese. This will save me money in the long run.
on January 26, 2017
Don't buy it. Waste of money. I got it to grate cheese and it doesn't do it's job.
on March 21, 2013
It grates Cheese OK albeit SLOWLY ,but I am disappointed with the other 2 barrels as I was unable to grate carrots or slice onions with the appliance.I expected it to have more power,more strength.
Also I live in Australia and the seller was aware of this (due to Shipping address) and the Grater arrived with an American Plug ,and I had to then spend more than what I paid for it to purchase a power converter .It is very unlikely that I will be using amazon again ,to purchase whitegoods.
on November 21, 2015
I bough this several years ago. Its been thru several moves, several drops and several "water" incidents. It still works. The only problem is one of the wheel shredder blades has cracked. Not the metal, the plastic on the ends. I do put these in the dishwasher and since the crack, I no longer do.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.