Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Sleek Electronic Touchpad with LED Indicator Lights
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- ABS housing with stainless steel front panel
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tritan 32-ounce blender cup, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce "To-Go" cups
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups weve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
Product Parts and Benefits
32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
Powerful 350-watt motor
High, Low and Pulse controls
Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
BS housing with stainless steel front pane
BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
Limited 3-year warranty
Easy to Clean
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it every day, so it gets a serious work out on a weekly basis. Grinding coffee, making soups, smoothies, chopping vegetables into purees (of course you have to add liquid, it's not a food processor!). Whipping cream, chopping nuts, blending hot soups (careful, only fill it half way and start on LOW), etc...
If you want a compact, super easy to clean blender, that can go in the dishwasher (plastic does get a bit cloudy, but I don't care if it means I don't have to hand wash it!), it's just the best little blender I've ever come across. And I've gone through many 'small' blenders - I had several MAGIC BULLETS, the pro and ordinary, they were good, but they are a poor design next to this blender.
I TOTALLY recommend it :) no hesitations.
1. Make sure there is liquid in the cup around the ice and that the ice is put into the cup last so that when you put the blade on and turn it upside down the ice is closest to the blades.
2. Don't force the cup down into the blender. Twist back and forth until it falls down naturally with gravity.
3. When crushing ice, pulse first and make sure there is liquid around the ice cubes. If the blade doesn't start right away, stop, shake or clear ice out of top before pulsing again.
4. It helps to steady the machine when blending with your hand on top of the cup. It is so powerful, the vibrations are crazy.
5. Use a sigg water bottle or baby bottle brush to clean the cups if necessary.
6. Remember you can order a chopper cup lid with no holes in it from the cuisinart website for about $6.
Good luck with your decision. I love mine.
Chopping ice and frozen fruit works fine using "Pulse" mode. Read the manual if you have trouble with ice, but, honestly, ice in a smoothie is a waste. All it does is fluff up the drink with air. Use frozen fruit and yogurt; if using Greek yogurt add water or milk to thin the mix.
Lots of reviewers also complain about nuts and hard fruits. Those are supposed to be cut with the flat blade, not the star-shaped blade.
Do not wash the cutting assembly in the dishwasher. The manual states that all parts are "top rack dishwasher safe" but after the third washing the lubricant in the cutting assembly was gone and the blade no longer spins freely.
**Update: It is 6 months later and one morning this week this blender just stopped working. I am really disappointed and didn't realize how much I'd come to rely on having it as part of my morning routine. Since this issue of the motor crapping out seems to be fairly common according to the reviews I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, but paying this much for a Cuisinart product, using it for about 30 seconds 5 days a week for six months and having it break is unacceptable.
However, last night I emailed Amazon Customer Service about the issue I've had with this product and I received an email this morning that I will have a replacement blender tomorrow! I'm not sure what kind of customer service I would have received if I had contacted Cuisinart directly, but this is why I LOVE Amazon! They are doing the right thing with out me having to jump through one hoop or make a fuss. Thank you!! This is the way to keep your customers happy and coming back.