Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.95 shipping
Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Sleek Electronic Touchpad with LED Indicator Lights
|Price:||$55.34 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- ABS housing with stainless steel front panel
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tritan 32-ounce blender cup, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce "To-Go" cups
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Sleek Electronic Touchpad with LED Indicator Lights
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Excellent Products Inc||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Silver||Black||Black||Silver||Stainless Steel and Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.75 x 10.12 x 10 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||15.75 x 10.12 x 10 in||4.65 x 5.63 x 15.55 in||5 x 5 x 15 in||8.66 x 12.01 x 8.39 in|
|Material Type||man-made-material||Plastic||Stainless Steal||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups weve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
Product Parts and Benefits
32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
Powerful 350-watt motor
High, Low and Pulse controls
Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
BS housing with stainless steel front pane
BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
Limited 3-year warranty
Easy to Clean
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
Top customer reviews
I use it every day, so it gets a serious work out on a weekly basis. Grinding coffee, making soups, smoothies, chopping vegetables into purees (of course you have to add liquid, it's not a food processor!). Whipping cream, chopping nuts, blending hot soups (careful, only fill it half way and start on LOW), etc...
If you want a compact, super easy to clean blender, that can go in the dishwasher (plastic does get a bit cloudy, but I don't care if it means I don't have to hand wash it!), it's just the best little blender I've ever come across. And I've gone through many 'small' blenders - I had several MAGIC BULLETS, the pro and ordinary, they were good, but they are a poor design next to this blender.
I TOTALLY recommend it :) no hesitations.
1. Make sure there is liquid in the cup around the ice and that the ice is put into the cup last so that when you put the blade on and turn it upside down the ice is closest to the blades.
2. Don't force the cup down into the blender. Twist back and forth until it falls down naturally with gravity.
3. When crushing ice, pulse first and make sure there is liquid around the ice cubes. If the blade doesn't start right away, stop, shake or clear ice out of top before pulsing again.
4. It helps to steady the machine when blending with your hand on top of the cup. It is so powerful, the vibrations are crazy.
5. Use a sigg water bottle or baby bottle brush to clean the cups if necessary.
6. Remember you can order a chopper cup lid with no holes in it from the cuisinart website for about $6.
Good luck with your decision. I love mine.
Some of the things I like:
* It's small, so I can leave it on the counter. It's powerful for its size. Yes, it's a small blender, and if you want a large blender or a food processor this probably ain't gonna do the trick. But for me it's perfect.
* It comes with a terrific assortment of cups, two blending blade/bases (which screw onto all the cups and the "large" blender jar), and several lids. I like the flexibility this provides. There's always a clean base and cup around when I want to blend.
* It's reliable. I've bought three sets because some of the accessories get lost or wear out over time, and the set is so inexpensive it's just a better value to buy an entire set than to replace a single missing part (which would cost, with shipping, between a fifth and a half of the cost of the entire kit). The motor/base units from the first of these I bought still works great after many years.
* The quality is good. The parts fit well. The gaskets seal (my experience is much different than some of the negative reviews on this point) and while they don't last forever, they have lasted years for me in daily use. The plastic seems to be a good, high quality grade.
The only parts that have failed for me are the grinding bases - but that's my own fault. I just read the instructions upon receiving my third set, and the grinding blades aren't supposed to be used for liquids. Ooops -- I've been using them to make milkshakes for years. Now I know why two of them failed. But even using them improperly, they lasted for years.
There's only one thing I don't like about this set, and it's just a personal preference. It comes with four "sippy" screw-on lids for drink-sized containers. Those have holes and don't seal, so they aren't good for leaving stuff in the fridge or traveling. The kit comes with one sealing lid (you can see it on the bottom of the small cup). I would prefer four sealing lids and one sippy lid. But problem solved - I just ordered four sealing lids from Cuisinart (not available on Amazon at this writing). Yes, with shipping the cost was almost $40 - near the price of the entire kit. But the kit is such a bargain, it's well worthwhile to be able to blend things and leave them in the fridge (especially now that I have more than ten blender cups!)
And, best I can tell, the products I received with my latest (third) order are identical to the reliable ones I bought years ago.
Most recent customer reviews
I had a nurtribullet when they first came out and I burned up the motor from using it so much.Read more