Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Conair Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt 1 Quart Portable Blender/Chopper System
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 350-watt motor with a sleek electronic touchpad and LED indicator lights
- ABS housing with stainless steel front panel
- Standby Mode; Safety interlock and Auto Stop features
- High, low and pulse controls with a patented ultra sharp stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tritan 32-ounce blender cup, 8-ounce chopper cup and a set of four 16-ounce "To-Go" cups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Conair Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt 1 Quart Portable Blender/Chopper System
Tribest Personal Blender PB-150, BPA Free B0034JRC5A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Prime Shipper LLC|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Meet the Cuisinart SmartPower Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System – the slim and trim powerhouse that does it all! Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash! Mince herbs in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel cups – we’ve included four of them so everyone can have their favorite!
Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big-blender performance, with a 350-watt motor and the ease of single-hand operation with the user-friendly electronic touchpad! Stainless steel accents create an attractive, fashionable addition to any kitchen. New BPA free Tritan™ from Eastman co-polyestor is used for the all vessels – blender jar, chopping cup and your travel cups. They are all shatter resistant and dishwasher safe. A real timesaver, cleanup and maintenance become simple chores.
Product Parts and Benefits
• 32-oz. BPA-free easy-grip blending jar with cover and pour lid has a unique, sturdy design for all your blending needs. Lid fits on top with a 1-oz. measured pour lid.
• 8-oz BPA-free chopping cup with lid handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding and whipping.
• Four 16-oz BPA-free travel cups with lids allow you to blend for one. Make your favorite drinks: smoothies, protein, health and diet drinks and more!
• Two high-quality blade assemblies are strong enough for all blending, chopping and grinding tasks. They are self-aligning so that the cups easily fit on the base. Blade assemblies are interchangeable for desired tasks.
• Heavy-duty motor base with stainless steel accent is sturdy and stable, housing a compact 350-watt motor with a safety interlock feature.
• 3-function touchpad control with LED indicator lights is easy to use, read and clean. The blue LED lights clearly indicate what speed you are using.
• Slip-proof feet prevent movement during use and prevent damaging marks on countertops or tables.
• Cord storage keeps countertops safe and neat by conveniently storing excess cord.
• Sleek electronic touchpad with LED indicator lights
• Powerful 350-watt motor
• High, Low and Pulse controls
• Standby mode; safety interlock and auto stop features
• BS housing with stainless steel front pane
• BPA-free Tritan 32-oz. blender jar, 8-oz. chopping cup, and set of four 16-oz. travel cups
• Patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blades
• Two interchangeable blade assemblies: blending blade and chopping blade
• Recipe Book
• Dishwasher safe
• Limited 3-year warranty
Easy to Clean
To clean, squirt a small amount of dishwashing liquid into blender jar or cups and fill halfway with warm water. Attach blade assembly. Run on Low for 15 seconds. Repeat, using clean tap water. Carefully disassemble parts and empty blender jar or cups. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Finally, wipe the motor base clean with a damp cloth to remove any residue, and dry thoroughly.
Top Customer Reviews
I use it every day, so it gets a serious work out on a weekly basis. Grinding coffee, making soups, smoothies, chopping vegetables into purees (of course you have to add liquid, it's not a food processor!). Whipping cream, chopping nuts, blending hot soups (careful, only fill it half way and start on LOW), etc...
If you want a compact, super easy to clean blender, that can go in the dishwasher (plastic does get a bit cloudy, but I don't care if it means I don't have to hand wash it!), it's just the best little blender I've ever come across. And I've gone through many 'small' blenders - I had several MAGIC BULLETS, the pro and ordinary, they were good, but they are a poor design next to this blender.
I TOTALLY recommend it :) no hesitations.
1. Make sure there is liquid in the cup around the ice and that the ice is put into the cup last so that when you put the blade on and turn it upside down the ice is closest to the blades.
2. Don't force the cup down into the blender.Read more ›
I referred to the instruction booklet to crush ice, chop nuts, puree and make smoothies. By following directions, it worked flawlessly. It was easy to clean--even the gasket. The instructions were clear on gasket removal. I did have to do it step by step, but that way was very easy.
The only two negatives for me were the size of the large cup (it could be a few ounces larger to alleviate the necessity of using the 32 ounce container), and the travel lids. The no-close opening and the general design of the lid could be better. Even with the negatives, it's a keeper!
If you take the time to learn how to use it, I think you'll love it too!
Update: Many weeks later and I still love my purchase! I have been able to use 8 ice cubes in my protein shakes, and the poweful motor makes it ice cream thick. It's running as smoothly as the day I took it out of the box. I have put the cups and lids in the dishwasher, and have not seen any clouding in the cup at all. I'm guessing that clouding might come frome certain dishwasher soaps. I can still say that I am still thrilled with my choice. You should give it a try!
1) It doesn't take over your counter top - the base is small enough to leave out, which is nice, especially if you use it every day (or would use it everyday if you could only leave it out on the counter :)!
2) It's more for beverages or things you want really, really smooth; it's not for food prep like chopping - you'll end up getting baby food. (Get a food processor if you're looking for chopping.)
3) It's as easy as the ad says: put your stuff into the cups, screw on the blade, put it in the machine and select speed. Voila!
4) Pay attention to the "MAX" line on the cup, otherwise you won't be able to screw on the blade. (And to guarantee it will fit, put the hard items on the bottom of the cup, like ice or fruit, and top with the liquids so you're not fighting ice with the blade. :)
5) The to-go lids screw on tightly, but do NOT have a covered mouthpiece so they are not for those in need of spill-proof lids.
6) This thing is powerful, so start on low pulse. I used high once and it smelled like it was burning so after reading the directions, I learned that it's because it's powerful on low when making something like a smoothie and you don't need high except with thick stuff (like hummus).
7) Read the directions. They're short and sweet: 3 steps for each type of cup/blade.
8) Make sure you use the right blade. (see #7) Otherwise it won't work as well.
9) BUY THIS! YOU WILL LOVE IT! It's so much better than the Magic Bullet - more powerful, more convenient, better cups, and easier to clean.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We use this thing almost every morning to make protein shakes. We actually have two. It is fantastic. Read morePublished 4 days ago by JK
Great price-value item..a must have to support your daily activities..Published 7 days ago by V. Hung
Not great for shakes w fresh / frozen fruit or nuts as it never fully liquifies the drink - it's better suited for mixing liquid beveragesPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Blender has already quit working, it was bought in April... Thanks for the hunk of JUNK!Published 9 days ago by Book Reader
Died right after the warranty. I didn't use this blender very much but it still died after just 3 years. It shorted out and I never stressed it. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Cindy