This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Compact Juicing Blender, Gunmetal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1+ peak HP; rotary dial controls - pulse, low & high
- 32oz BPA-free Tritan jar
- Removable blade assembly for easy cleaning
- All accessories lock into place on the base
- Jar and cups are shatter resistant and dishwasher safe
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Meet the Cuisinart Hurricane compact juicing blender. Break down whole fruits and vegetables in the streamlined jar for delicious nutrient-filled juices and/or smoothies. Mince herbs and spices in the chopping cup and whip up custom drinks right in the travel Cups before running out the door - we've included two, along with no spill lids and 4 reusable straws! designed to fit anywhere, the Hurricane compact delivers big-blender performance. Jar and Cups are shatter resistant and dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was reading BHG the other day and they rated the top 4 blenders of this year, and the Cuisinart CPB-380 Hurricane Compact was on the list. I researched this and the others which had higher price tags. Sadly, there were NO Amazon reviews of this product, which I typically depend upon 100% to make my purchasing choices. So I had to look at a couple of other sights for my intel. I finally decided on the Cuisinart over the others because:
(A) It looked like a great value at <$100, and free 2-day shipping with Amazon prime (I love instant gratification!)
(B) I knew with Amazon Prime I would be able to return it with no questions asked for a full refund if I didn't like it.
(C) I watched a YouTube video (which ironically had been posted the day before I started my research) that showed me how to use the product and its attachments. And it looked like exactly what I needed: a powerful motor and blade to pulverize my smoothie ingredients, containers which also double as drinking vessels (one of which is insulated for hot drinks), a medium sized main canister for "real" blender jobs (which I rarely need), and sturdy, reusable straws.
I am on day 3 of using my new toy and am THRILLED! I am kicking myself for not switching to something like this sooner (the Bullet?). So far I've only used the non-insulated container, lid and straw. But holy cow! Prep time and clean up have decrease significantly and my smoothies are actually SMOOTH!! Kale is completely undetectable! Admittedly, I have not tried raspberries, only frozen blue berries. And I've not tried nuts yet. But I am cautiously optimistic.
I have no idea what a Vitamix does to a smoothie. But I can say I would never spend the $$$ to find out because this Cuisinart does exactly what I need it to do.
NOTE: I have seen people complain that the lids & blade attachments screw on the containers the opposite way we are used to (lefty loosy, righty tighty) But this is not a big deal. I will caution people NOT to tighten the lids because there seems to be a suction affect. They can be hard to get off.
It’s now March 22nd 2018 and this blender is still going strong! The print on the cups have all disappeared from getting washed in the dishwasher (I suspect). This little blender is still going strong and still crushing ice like nothing. I did get a full sized vitamix but will be taking this to our camper full time instead of taking it back and forth every weekend.