Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
|You Save:||$12.87 (32%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes 13" Pizza Stone; Folding Pizza Peel and Pizza Cutter
- Folding handle stainless pizza peel stores easily
- Cut and serve pizza quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Stone, Stainless and Black|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 2 x 13 inches|
|Material Type||Ceramic, Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight||6.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
GrillPro 98155 Pizza/Grilling Stone B002NGR2A0
Broil King 69814 Grilling Stone, 15-Inch B00IACNGB0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 13 x 13 in||13 x 13 x 0.75 in||3 x 14.5 x 14.5 in||16.93 x 17.13 x 1.97 in|
Pizza on Your Patio
Who can resist a fresh, grill-fired pizza? Now you can fire one up with ease using the Cuisinart Grilled Pizza Pack. This three-piece set provides all the tools you need to grill your own delicious, home-cooked pizza: your very own pizza stone, pizza peel, and pizza cutter. Toss the pizza stone on your grill and in about 15 minutes you'll be ready to turn out professional-looking grilled pizzas right at home. The large stainless steel pizza peel makes it easy to remove and maneuver your pizzas right off the grill, while our pizza cutter will have you enjoying clean-cut slices in a flash. Cooking pizzas on the grill can be much easier than you think with the right tools.
The ultimate pizza cooking companion. Using a pizza stone is the best way to distribute heat evenly while cooking a pizza on the grill. The ceramic stone absorbs the heat from the burners and retains it effectively, evenly cooking your pizza without burning your crust. This pizza stone measures 13 inches in diameter and is 7/16-inch thick.
The pizza peel is another invaluable tool for grilling up home-cooked pizza. You can build your pizza on the peel, slide it off onto the pizza stone for cooking, turn or rotate it as needed, and finally remove your pizza when done. Our pizza peel has an ultra-thin stainless steel surface to make it as easy as possible to get under your cooking pizza and maneuver it as you need. It also features an aggressive back stop to keep the pizza secure and stable while in use, as well as a silicone folding handle for comfortable use and simple storage. The peel surface measures 9.5 by 10.5 inches, while the handle extends another 11 inches.
I know it's tempting to eat the whole thing, but we all know pizza is even better when shared. This set includes a simple, easy-to-use pizza cutter to slice up that tasty pie into sharable slices. This pizza cutter has a 2.75-inch wheel and measures 7.5 inches long.
Innovative Culinary Tools Are the Cuisinart Signature
Julia Child let people in on the Cuisinart secret, and so did James Beard. They were among the first culinary experts to hail the food processor as a revolutionary kitchen appliance when it was introduced to America in 1973 by the late Cuisinart founder, Carl Sontheimer. They saw the food processor as a quick and easy way to make fine food and healthy dishes.
Today that legacy is alive and well — Cuisinart is a universally recognized name, endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pépin and Hubert Keller, and remaining actively engaged in culinary education, including sponsoring such projects as Four-Star Chef Eric Ripert's popular public television cooking series Avec Eric. In addition, Cuisinart has a long-standing history of receiving prestigious design awards for a wide range of items. But the prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to food processors — plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart.
Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. Now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with our comprehensive line of outdoor grilling products also available on Amazon. Visit the Cuisinart Outdoor Grilling brand page on Amazon to see our full selection of grills and grilling tools, and make your next barbeque, picnic, or backyard cookout a smashing success.
Savor the flavor, grill connoisseurs — come and taste the Cuisinart difference today.
Picture-Perfect Pizza Recipe - Ingredients
Already salivating over that Grilled Feta & Basil Pizza in the picture? It's easier to make than you would think. Just gather these ingredients and follow the simple instructions below...
- 1 16-Ounce loaf of pizza dough
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 diced garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- Olives (optional)
Picture-Perfect Pizza Recipe — Directions
- STEP #1 — Place the pizza stone on the grill and turn the burners to high. Close the grill and let the environment pre-heat. Ideally you want your stone to be about 400 to 500 degrees F and the air to be 550 to 700 degrees F. This should take at least 10 minutes depending on your grill.
- STEP #2 — Prep your working surface with a little cornmeal or flour to prevent sticking. Get your pizza ready for grilling by stretching the dough into desired shape and placing on your coated working surface or your pizza peel. Note: pizza dough is very hard to stretch when cold so it's best to set out of the fridge for a few hours before going to work.
- STEP #3 — Place your sliced tomatoes evenly over the pizza surface and lightly drizzle some olive oil over them. Mix the feta, garlic, olives, salt, basil and black pepper in a bowl and spread evenly over the tomatoes.
- STEP #4 — Add some cornmeal to your pizza stone to help prevent sticking.
- STEP #5 — Slide your pizza onto the stone.
- STEP #6 — Close the lid and let it grill. If you've reached the proper temperature pizza can cook in as little as 3 minutes. If your temp is lower (around 500 degrees - 550 degrees F) it will take about 7 to 10 minutes to properly cook. Give it a check every 2 to 3 minutes, but try not to lose air temperature as you work. If the pizza is cooking unevenly simply grab your peel and give it a quarter or half turn on the stone.
- STEP #7 — Once your dough has lightly browned and your cheese has melted you can use your peel to remove the pizza and slice it up into tasty slices.
- STEP #8 — You can go right back to work and keep the pizza coming or shut it down after one pie, but ALWAYS allow the stone to cool completely before removing from the grill