Cuisinart CPT-120 Compact Cool-Touch 2-Slice Toaster, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact 2-slice toaster with LED indicator lights and 9 browning levels
- Touchpad controls offer cancel, reheat, defrost, and bagel settings
- 1-1/2-inch-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate bagels and muffins
- High-rise carriage; slide-out crumb tray; convenient cord wrap; instruction book included
- Measures approximately 8.25 by 11.25 by 8 inches; 3-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
This toaster is designed to fit in small spaces while delivering big performance. Easy touch-pad controls for Reheat, Defrost, Bagel and Cancel. Nine-setting LED back-lit browning dial to adjust toast darkness. Toasting slots are 1.5 wide. Large enough for a bagel half! ; Lift carriage lever allows override of automatic cycle. Slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning. Convenient cord wrap for tidy storage. Model number: CPT-120 ; Dimensions: 9 long x 7 wide x 7 high. Weight: 2.8 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
This Cuisinart compact toaster is not just smaller than standard two-slice toasters, it's better! Streamlined and specially designed to sit sideways or facing forward on kitchen counters, the LED touchpad controls and a nine-setting LED backlit browning dial are within easy reach either way. That's a nice position to be in!
- Two-slice toaster
- Nine-setting browning control
- Touchpad controls--cancel, defrost, bagel
- LED indicator lights
- High-rise carriage
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Instruction book
- Limited three-year warranty
Top Customer Reviews
I normally find others toasters and the ones I used growing up had to be spun near half maximum, to give your usual bleached sliced bread a nice even toasting. I tried 5 and made something beyond toast and certainly inedible the likes of which I haven't seen a toaster to before. I am talking full black toast save a few spots on the crust. Now I can't exactly take this out on the toaster since that was my first ever attempt. One must learn to use the machine correctly, not assume it is a useless box of wires.
So after some time you learn that this has a very well done range of toasting power. It takes a 2 for me to get bleached white bread that perfect golden brown. Takes a 3 to get the same high processed bread in 100% wheat form a nice golden brown. Takes a 7 to toast FiberOne 100% wheat. 8 will make the perfect english muffin. 5-6 takes care of bagels. So a lot of room for all the different styles.
I even use this toaster in place of my microwave when heating anything thin such as pizza slices(may need to eat the end off some), banana bread or brown bread so I can apply some butter.
This toaster certainly changed my opinion about how a proper toaster should operate and after learning the large range of toasting this can do compared to any other toaster I have used to date is amazing. Other toasters use an ascending triangular bar or pictures of toast for the dial, which is fine... but if you enjoy the idea that you can remember your foods based on your toaster number and not the exact point it needs to be between a hollow picture of bread and a dark solid picture of toast, then I think you may agree and find this toaster is quite nice.
Almost forgot, the crumb tray in the back works well, but I find as with all toasters, a shaking over the sink or the garbage is the surefire way to clear out the most amount of crumb build-up. For me a shaking without the tray in on this toaster leaves it nearly crumb free and almost brand new feeling.
I did heavy research on toasters before ordering this Cuisinart CPT-120. It comes highly recommended, and especially for the price. Amazon has a newer model out of this toaster, for sale, but I didn't want to chance it...not after reading all the good reviews on the web about this model. For my needs, it is the perfect toaster. Just like the one I had for years, before it crashed.
1. opening the box it looked like it had already been opened
2. the smell was AWFUL very strong chemical odor.
3. I thought I had better just toast it empty to burn off the smell. I did this about 10 times.
4. Then tried with toast at 3 setting, took forever and the toast has lines that are not toasted on it, stripe toast
have never had that before and guess what it tasted like chemicals. I tried 4 slices all the same!
5. You have to unplug this toaster after each use as it has the LED light that makes it always to a degree on.
6. I have had toasters as an adult now over 30 years and never had one I had to unplug, when it is done toasting it
is off. This will wear out the plug faster and at my kitchen is not an easy task.
7. So sadly I have to send it back and start all over in my search.
Some folks really love this toaster so perhaps mine is just a fluke, a dud. It does look attractive on the counter. It says it is cool sided but mine got very HOT another sign something is not right.
So if you choose it I hope you have better luck.
I love the feature that can raise the bread above the automatic popup position. I don't have to unplug the toaster and turn it over, or try to dig the bread out with a fork when it is a small slice.
In addition, the outside of the toaster remains cool, so no accidentally burnt hands and fingers. The "defroster" mode is also great, as I often freeze my bread so I can put it in the toaster right away. I am very happy with my toaster.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Always worked well, did the job.Read more