Cuisinart CPT-2000 2-Slice Long Slot Motorized Toaster
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool-touch housing
- Led countdown feature
- Seven shade settings; enhanced bagel toasting
- Cancel and defrost options; Cord wrap
- Motorized lift (lever-less operation); extruded aluminum housing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Leave it to Cuisinart to make a toaster that saves space, looks fabulous, and makes the standard levera thing of the past! A motorized lift & lower feature moves items down or up with one light touch.Streamlined housing is virtually immune to fingerprints and fits in small spaces. And with LED shadeindicators counting down toasting time, and a one-sided bagel control, perfect results are guaranteed!
Does not toast?
What type of bead are you using
Is the bread refrigerated, frozen or room temperature
Are you doing one slice at a time or two
Try different settings
Top Customer Reviews
We have been looking for a quality toaster for some time and finally decided on this gem. It is the best toaster I have ever owned.
1. The product is beautifully engineered. To send the toast down you simply slide down on a nob and the toast slowly submerges into the toaster. When it's done, flip the same nob up - and the toast slowly rises up. Cool points matter!
2. The toaster can handle large pieces of bread. This is a big plus as I have never had to worry about "will it fit"
3. The stainless steel pairs beautifully with other SS appliances. If you have white - it may clash. If you have black - it works well.
4. It makes really good toast. Consistently toasted - each and every time.
1. It's actually a lot larger than I thought it would be. While it is as slim as I thought it would be, it is far longer. As a reference, if you cut a loaf of bread from the store length-wise - you could probably fit the slice into the toaster.
2. It's not cheap. I eat toast a lot so I don't care. I need something that can stay out on the counter - so I rationalize the price that way.
Some other seem to have some quality issues. I have not encountered a single one and between my wife and I - the toaster gets used about 10-12 times a week.
SO far I've found that all our toasting needs are served by it. It's been fine for two toast slices for the sizes we use.
It looks sharp and since it's narrower than most toasters it doesn't take up as much space. It also has a nice cord wrap at the base which is another good feature.