Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
Cuisinart CTG-00-3MS Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.01 (41%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strainers come in 3-1/8-inch, 5-1/2-inch and 7-7/8-inch sizes
- Excellent for sifting dry ingredients
- Made from durable, stainless steel mesh
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart's colanders deliver superior drainage for excellent results. A versatile workhorse in the kitchen, the set of 3 strainers is perfect for sifting and straining wet or dry ingredients. Our collection of strainers and colanders are dishwasher safe with durable, stainless steel mesh. They also come with a lifetime limited warranty backed by Cuisinart.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The stainless steel is a good quality being bright versus dull and is thick/sturdy. It appears that the mesh will not separate from the strainer rim. The handles also are well connected to the strainer rim.
- The mesh is fine enough to strain grain products such as rice and quinoa and yet sturdy enough to hold up in use and storage. My previous strainers dented and didn't retain their shape whereas these are pliable but go back to their original shape right away.
- When filled, the largest strainer feels balanced. I can hold a strainer full of berries and run water while bouncing the strainer up and down to rotate the berries under water and feel in control of the strainer. My older one felt like the strainer portion was always tipping away from me and that the handle wasn't sturdy enough to counter balance the strainer.
They say dishwasher safe however I don't intend on putting them in the dishwasher but rather I hand wash and dry since it's so quick and easy.
So far I feel as though I made an excellent choice. I'll edit this review if I find out otherwise.
It is still an excellent product for the price. It remains looking like new even though I've used it daily for a year.
It is actually 6 1/8". I already had one about that size and so this was a complete waste. Also I purchased because of the Cuisinart name, which is clearly shown on the product picture on Amazon site, but not on the product.
I'm not going to lie, when I saw the price combined with the brand and quantity I was pretty darn sure that I was getting sold a pig in a poke. But I was willing to risk it, and am I ever glad that I did. These are put together incredibly well and are very strong. I have had a few pound of food in the largest of the three strainers with no difficulty, no distortion of the mesh and no damage. The all metal construction makes them very sturdy. The mesh is very fine, allowing for straining of large or small objects with no difficulty.
The set nests very well, letting you keep them all together if you want. I have found the largest strainer a bit to big to fit into a standard kitchen drawer, however. They also wash and dry very easily. I was initially worried that the finer mesh would mean it was harder to wash than the larger mesh strainer I had before. Thankfully I was wrong, this is much easier to get clean, the smaller holes mean that food particles are much less likely to get stuck and it is a breeze to clean them.
Overall, these were a great addition to my kitchen. They work great, the price was better than I had hoped, and I am very glad I bought them.
Noodles and pasta, too. No more colander for me!! I make pancakes nearly every morning and sift my ingredients right in. so very pleased with these handy guys!