Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on July 25, 2013
There tongs, there Cuisinart, they grab things. quality is what you would expect from a name brand like Cuisinart rather than the $4 tongs you'd pick up at X-Mart, Feel sturdy, no flex, even when trying to pick up a roast or something similar. The silicone tips are nice so you don't have to worry about scratching your cookware. I'll buy the 9" version as well, so I guess there what I expected, not disappointed at all.
on March 2, 2017
Okay then. Can anyone get excited over a pair of tongs? Well, yes! These are fantastic. It's like having an extension of your hands or fingers. Wish I has known about these years ago. Love them, really, love them! :-)
on May 18, 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this product because the silicone coating is slightly longer than the metal part, so they don't give a solid grip. When I went to grab pork chops, to flip them, it would not grip them; the longer silicone coating got in the way of my being able to grab the chops. I ended up getting my metal tongs out and using them.

My son likes them for grabbing waffles out of the waffle iron, but I'm sure he has to have the plate right there to catch the waffles, because, as I stated above the longer material tips make the tongs very flimsy.

I sure hope Cuisinart works on correcting the flaw of this product; bring it up to their usual good quality.
on August 15, 2017
Great tongs! I wanted longer ones but I'll definitely keep these around. The locking mechanism was a huge selling point for me. My old tongs had that annoying piece of metal that (of course) was eventually lost and replaced with rubber bands to keep them closed while storing.

Quality build, I'm very happy with my purchase!
on March 8, 2014
The barrel handle fork are so easy to manipulate as your working with either meat or vegetables on the grill.

The Panini Brush makes clean the grill plates a true joy, and I can say that with all authority. My wife usually complains that I don't do a very good job of cleaning up after cooking a meal. I don't mind cooking, but I truly hate doing the clean up. With the brush it makes quick work of cleaning the grill plates. My wife is happy, and that's all that matters!

I enjoy the silicone tipped tongs, especially when you can lock the tongs down to reduce the area needed with not using the tongs. and when you need it, just unlock the handles and your are ready to go. This is really a nice feature.

I have to be honest, I gave the waffle plates 5 stars just because the other plates were so easy to use and clean. I haven't actually tried them out yet. If the waffle plates perform as well as the other plates, then the 5 stars are truly earned
on July 24, 2013
The spring and locking mechanisms are good quality and the entire product has a very durable look and feel.
The locking mechanism is made of metal instead of plastic like most comparably priced products, so it is easy to use and store in the utensil drawer. The product picture shown is an accurate depiction of what it really looks like.
The 9" length is perfect for everyday use , I prefer using tongs over forks to cook chicken, pork and steaks. The silicone tip is nice and makes it safe for my coated non-stick pans. I would also like to comment on another reviewers' statement regarding the the silicone coating that seems to extend beyond the end of the metal tong. This length is +- 1/8" and is therefore negligible in everyday use. It is also consistent around all edges, so I would say that it is necessary to prolong the lifespan of the silicone along the scalloped edges of the tool. I would highly recommend this product.
on October 13, 2014
Bought these about a year and a half ago and they've performed well, as expected, until recently. The rubber inserts in the grips continuously come loose and need to be pushed back in! In fact, they appear to have shrunk, so there's no way to repair them that I can devise. I admit this is not the end of the world as we know it, but it's irritating and I don't like kitchen irritants! I don't expect shoddy products from Cuisinart and will think twice before buying the brand again.
on May 13, 2013
I finally found some tongs that I like! I've bought a few other pairs and these are by far the best constructed. Issues I've had with others are mainly spring related. They construct the main parts out of stainless steel, but the springs out of regular steel and they rust and break within months. These have held up so far, and no signs of rust. They must have been smart enough to make the springs out of stainless!! My favorite part about the tongs is the length. It's a perfect size, and of course the non scratch aspect is a must.
VINE VOICEon October 15, 2016
My new favorite tongs. There long and sturdy. Have excellent weight balance.
on June 5, 2017