Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: 9-Inch|Change

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on July 25, 2013
There tongs, there Cuisinart, they grab things. quality is what you would expect from a name brand like Cuisinart rather than the $4 tongs you'd pick up at X-Mart, Feel sturdy, no flex, even when trying to pick up a roast or something similar. The silicone tips are nice so you don't have to worry about scratching your cookware. I'll buy the 9" version as well, so I guess there what I expected, not disappointed at all.
on March 2, 2017
Okay then. Can anyone get excited over a pair of tongs? Well, yes! These are fantastic. It's like having an extension of your hands or fingers. Wish I has known about these years ago. Love them, really, love them! :-)
on June 3, 2015
works great on non stick cookware even use them on the grill love that they lock
on March 2, 2017
The best tongs I have ever owned. Very sturdy!
on May 18, 2013
I'm a little disappointed with this product because the silicone coating is slightly longer than the metal part, so they don't give a solid grip. When I went to grab pork chops, to flip them, it would not grip them; the longer silicone coating got in the way of my being able to grab the chops. I ended up getting my metal tongs out and using them.

My son likes them for grabbing waffles out of the waffle iron, but I'm sure he has to have the plate right there to catch the waffles, because, as I stated above the longer material tips make the tongs very flimsy.

I sure hope Cuisinart works on correcting the flaw of this product; bring it up to their usual good quality.
on May 13, 2013
I finally found some tongs that I like! I've bought a few other pairs and these are by far the best constructed. Issues I've had with others are mainly spring related. They construct the main parts out of stainless steel, but the springs out of regular steel and they rust and break within months. These have held up so far, and no signs of rust. They must have been smart enough to make the springs out of stainless!! My favorite part about the tongs is the length. It's a perfect size, and of course the non scratch aspect is a must.
on March 24, 2014
I have another pair of nylon tongs made by Calphalon, and things would often slip from them, like pork chops. These have a much better grip than the square-tip, and the silicone covering makes them safe for my nonstick pans. I've used these quite frequently, and I love them.
on July 8, 2013
These 9-inch tongs do what I need and are easy care and cleaning. The reason they do not get a 5-star rating is because I found out that the closing/hanging eyelet is NOT heat-resistant silicone. Just the end tips are. So when you, as an example, try to push the panini lid down the eyelet will melt quite quickly.
on July 24, 2013
If I'd known how nice these tongs were to use in cooking, I would have bought them sooner. I love the silicone tips because there's no scratching of the pans. This product was mailed and received in a timely manner. Would definitely recommends this seller.
on October 13, 2014
Bought these about a year and a half ago and they've performed well, as expected, until recently. The rubber inserts in the grips continuously come loose and need to be pushed back in! In fact, they appear to have shrunk, so there's no way to repair them that I can devise. I admit this is not the end of the world as we know it, but it's irritating and I don't like kitchen irritants! I don't expect shoddy products from Cuisinart and will think twice before buying the brand again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question