Cuisinart CTG-00-SCHP Stainless Steel Chopper,8.2" x 3.9" x 3.9"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$0.80 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.25 x 3.88 x 3.88 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stainless Steel chopper housing and blade
- Chop anything from hard cheese to a clove of garlic in seconds
- Easy push-down handle for quick chops
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Limited Lifetime
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart CTG-00-SCHP Stainless Steel Chopper
The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Food Chopper is great for chopping vegetables, hard cheeses, nuts, herbs, garlic and more. The base allows you to chop with or without a cutting board. Stainless Steel housing and blade. Dishwasher Safe.
Chop, dice and mince in seconds. The Cuisinart Stainless Steel food chopper is great for chopping vegetables, hard cheeses, nuts, herbs, garlic and more. The base allows you to chop with or without a cutting board.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Bowl/Container is way to small for the full onion. i still need to cut the onion into half that means I still need to take out my kitchen knife and cutting board. The whole point to get this chopper is to skip this step.
- The blade is not even sharp enough for cutting the onion. As you can see the picture, there are still some big chunks of onion.
SO I am going to return it.