Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
Cuisinart CWC-800 8-Bottle Private Reserve Wine Cellar, Stainless Finish
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact brushed stainless finish wine cellar holds up to 8 bottles
- Thermoelectric cooling system - reduces noise and vibration while using low power consumption
- Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control with blue LED display. Soft interior lighting with on/off control
- 4-Chrome contoured wine racks designed to hold 750ml or the option to remove a rack to hold 1500ml bottles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Private Reserve 8-bottle Wine Cellar is the compact solution for your reds, whites and champagnes. By maintaining the ideal storage temperature, the Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar ensures that up to eight bottles of wine preserve their signature bouquet, flavor and body. Use the electronic touchpad to set the preferred temperature (between 39⁰-68⁰F) and the thermo-electric cooling system holds the temp, quietly and efficiently. An attractive stainless finish and double-pane viewing window, ensures any wine collection is displayed in style. Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control with blue LED display. Soft interior lighting with on/off control. Four chrome contoured wine racks designed to hold 750ml to 1500ml bottles. Adjustable feet. Limited 3 year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to use it for both reds and whites, you'll have to compromise on the temperature, since this one is not dual zone. We keep both at (the default) 55 degrees, and then plan on chilling whites in the refrigerator for a while before drinking. The temperature display seems accurate.
Here's an "off label" use for this product: it is great for keeping chocolate candy at just the right temperature.
Edit 11/2/13: Still fine after 27 months.
Edit 6/26/15: Still fine after 46 months.
Edit 9/10/16: Still fine after 5 years.
Edit 8/24/17: It is now broken. It is keeping the wine about 5 degrees cooler than our 74 degree room temperature, that's all. It was good while it lasted. I note from other reviews that many people experience a much shorter life span. Based on my experience, only you can decide if a six year lifespan justifies the price for you. As for me, I doubt that I'll buy another of this type. I have changed my previous 5 star review to 3 stars based on this.