Consider these available items
Cuisinart Cast Iron, Cobalt, 12", Chicken Fryer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enameled exterior offers durability creating an ideal cooking surface that does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Extremely versatile and suitable for variety of cooking methods: stove, oven and broiler safe
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen decor: perfect for serving and entertaining
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy clean up
- 19.5 x 14.6 x 5.5 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed from the inside out for today’s lifestyles, our Cuisinart Cookware combines uncompromising superior cooking performance with a professional look. You'll enjoy a lifetime of healthy cooking with your Cuisinart Cookware. Cast iron is recognized as one of the best materials for cookware because of its ability to retain heat and provide even heat distribution. Care & Maintenance: Oven Use: Pans are oven safe to 500°F. Caution should be used when handling any cookware handles. Always use potholders to grip side handles or cover knobs, as they will become hot. Serving: Place hot pans on trivet or wooden board when serving. Never place a hot pan directly on an unprotected surface. Cooking Utensils: To protect and preserve the surface of the pans, use only wooden, plastic or heat-resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel interior. We do not recommend using metal utensils as they may scratch pan’s surface (but will not impair its performance). Do not cut food directly in the cookware. You may use hand blenders or mixers directly in the cookware; may scratch pan interiors, but pan’s performance will not be affected.