Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart Coffee Maker - 12 cup - White
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 6, 2010
Bought this coffee maker for my mom for Christmas, and it makes just about the BEST tasting coffee I've had in a long time!
Easy to set up....no dribble or dripping, a five "beep" signal when it's done perking and a two "beep" signal at the two hour auto-shut-off.
It's the least expensive of the Cuisinart line, but for the money, it's the best tasting.
I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great coffee maker.
on March 4, 2010
I have purchased several coffee makers over the last few years, and I can findly say I LOVE my coffee maker!

We have owned two Hamilton Beach, and one Bunn. Not happy with either one of them.
I purchased this coffee maker after reading different reviews, and liked what I read.

We have had it for a month now, and still pleased with this coffee maker.

Pros- reasonably price
the hottest coffee EVER!
love the preset brew (coffee ready when I wake)
nice apperance/ I have the white
Cons- I have no complaints
I would totally recommend this coffee maker to anyone looking for a nice HOT cup of coffee :-) *****
on March 6, 2010
I bought the Cuisinart coffee maker with a thermos carafe. Not bad, but disappointing in two respects. First, the coffee was not hot enough, and second, the carafe did not pour well, due to the need to have a sealed top, I assume.

So I tried again with a more standard Cuisinart coffee maker ((DCC-1100C). It replaces a Braun, which had worked well for years but suddenly died. This model is pretty close to ideal. Coffee good and hot, a setting for a small number of cups that actually works well, a great carafe, and, of greatest importance, excellent coffee. Also pretty easy to clean.
on November 23, 2012
This is my second one. The previous one lasted exactly a little over 3 years, just as long as the warranty. Anyhow, It makes a good cup of coffee and keeps it hot. I've used other brands of coffee makers that stop working after only one year. I consider this to be the best of the brands I've used for taste and quality.
on December 8, 2010
I was somewhat disappointed in this Cuisinart Coffee Maker. First of all pouring the water into the small opening of the reservoir is a difficult process that causes water to spill into the coffee filter. Also I do not like that the water indicator is only on one side of the machine. It would be nicer if you could see the water level from both sides. The coffee has been good and does come out hot, but loses heat as it sits in the pot. So felt it was a little pricey and don't like the idea of having to replace the water filter every 2 months, but I guess if you have filtered water in your fridge than you don't need to use the water filter in the coffee maker.
on July 12, 2011
Replaced similar stainless and white Cuisinart model. Coffee is not hot and after only two weeks it backed-up and I got coffee grounds throughout the entire machine. My last model did the same and only lasted about one year. This is my last Cuisinart coffeemaker. Not hot coffee, cheap plastic, loud, not durable.
on July 10, 2012
I could have written D. L. McDonald's review...I concur with everything said. I'm very happy with the quality of the coffee but, yes, the reservoir is an issue...it's very awkward to pour in the water, and I always wind-up wiping water off the counter or pouring some into the basket. Also, the way my pot needs to be positioned on the counter means I have to rotate it each time to be able to check the water indicator. I think it does make excellent coffee though (which is most important to me) and the unit was more affordable over others I considered.
on April 8, 2010
We have been using one of the insulated carafe type makers which made coffee fine but was difficult to pour. This new one is easy pour and makes good coffee. We have only had it about a month, and have not experienced any problems. I would recommend it.
on May 16, 2013
Coffee maker arrived on time and was easy to understand directions. Was a gift for parents. I would recommend this product to other customers.
on June 15, 2011
This maker brews coffee very well. You can really taste the difference compared to a low cost machine. DON'T forget to put the lid on the carafe or you will have a HUGE mess!! Be warned :-)