Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.14 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable carafe temperature control with high, medium & low settings;BPA (Bisphenol A) Free
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is completed
- Gold tone commercial style permanent filter, Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $24.00.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Extreme Brew 10-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker
Really need that first cup of hot fresh coffee fast? Now you can get it up to 25% faster with the Extreme Brew 10 Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker! Packed with all your favorite Cuisinart features, including brew strength controls and auto shutoff, this is truly the ultimate coffee-lover’s machine. And of course, our famous Brew Pause feature means you can get that first cup while the rest of the double-walled thermal carafe gets filled.
- 10-Cup Thermal Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
- Extreme Brew feature uses re-engineered brewing technology to deliver coffee up to 25% faster
- Brew Strength Control allows you to enjoy your coffee Regular or Bold and Gold Tone Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Fully Automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, and 1 to 4 cup setting
- Premium Stainless Steel 10-Cup Thermal Carafe is double-walled insulated to keep coffee hot for hours
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Easy-to-Fill Water Reservoir lifts up for quick fill-ups, and has a window on the side of unit to display water level
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Silver
Cuisinart DCC-3400 12-Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart DCC-2650FR 12 Cup Extreme Brew Programmable Coffeemaker (Certified Refurbished)
Cuisinart DCC-3200BKS Perfectemp Coffee Maker, Black Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Brushed Chrome||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Black Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 11 x 16.25 in||7.75 x 9 x 14 in||7.75 x 9 x 14 in||9 x 7.75 x 14.25 in||7.75 x 9 x 14 in||7.8 x 14 x 9 in|
|Item Weight||15.65 lbs||1.12 ounces||6.8 lbs||9.75 lbs||8 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic|
Cuisinart brews coffee that keeps up with mornings that fly by. Our Extreme Brew technology delivers coffee 25% faster for a more efficient, more relaxed morning routine. Take control of your blend's strength, choosing from regular or bold, and set your brew up to 24 hours in advance for on-demand cafe service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, it's a handsome machine that's easy to clean. ("No more rhymes now, I mean it....") I'm not sure if it's made of coated real metal or a plastic faux metal. Either way, it's a nice-looking machine that complements our other stainless steel appliances, and it's easy to wipe off fingerprints, etc. It also fits underneath our cabinets.
Second, in the Amazon reviews of various coffeemakers, there's a lot of talk about whether the coffeemakers produce hot coffee. Those comments weren't very helpful to me, because I never knew what the users meant by "hot." So, I've measured and quantified the temperatures for you: [a] At the time that this coffeemaker is done brewing, the coffee has consistently been about 175 degrees F. To me, that's plenty hot. [b] When the hotplate is set to M, the coffee has consistently been 160 degrees F, which is exactly the temperature at which I prefer my coffee. [c] When the hotplate is set to H, the coffee has consistently been just under 180 degrees F. [d] I haven't tried to set the hotplate to L, because the coffee would presumably be less than 160 degrees F, which isn't as hot as I'd like.
Third, the machine has produced good coffee. Much better than my Krups Aroma Control, and comparable to what you'd get at a coffee house. (I don't have a grinder, so I have my coffee pre-ground, which can affect the taste a bit.)
Fourth, I can unquestionably taste the difference between the bold setting and the regular setting. I did a little taste test using exactly the same coffee, exactly the same amount of coffee, and exactly the same amount of water. And, there's zero question that the bold setting produced noticeably bolder coffee.
Fifth, it's a user-friendly machine that's easy to set up, program, and use. The auto-brew feature, brew-pause feature, and auto-off feature have worked as advertised. Initially, the toughest part of using this machine was trying to figure out how to remove the lid from the carafe. :)
Sixth, the machine beeps five times when it's done brewing. In my view, the beep isn't unduly loud or obnoxious: It's loud enough that when I've auto programmed the machine, I can faintly hear it in our bedroom on the opposite side of the house. However, it isn't loud enough to wake our baby (whose room is directly above the machine) or freak out our cat -- and when I'm in the kitchen, the beeping hasn't yet struck me as being too annoying. That said, I'm not sure why it isn't possible to turn the beep off, and I'm not sure why they chose five beeps instead of just one, two, or three.
Seventh, the machine brews reasonably quickly. I usually brew 6 cups of coffee -- which yields two "real cups." From the time that I hit the "on" button until the fifth beep signal, it has taken about 6 minutes.
Hope this helps, and best of luck with your decision.
1. Burr Grinder: KitchenAid KCG0702CU Burr Coffee Grinder, Contour Silver I found this to be the very best grinder for drip coffee. It is heavy duty and works perfect!
2. Drip Coffee Maker: I looked at many and although I have never been a Cuisinart fan I felt this coffee maker would make really good coffee. IT DOES. It also has just enough features to make it convenient but NOT too complicated. I know grinding the beans and making fresh coffee immediately is best but I love the convenience of getting up in the morning to a pre-made pot. Therefore grinding the beans the night before and programing the pot to be ready is important. This feature is simple and works well. I have a 4 stage reverse osmosis water filter at home so the first thing I did was toss the little charcoal filter because the water I am using from my RO unit has already been filtered and the small charcoal filter would not accomplish anything.
Of course you also need good water and beans!
Trial brewings should us two things; we like to keep the brew set to, Bold; and the carafe temp to, High. This ensures our coffee stays hot enough for us (M was not hot enough), and the, Bold setting, seems to be how we like our coffee brewed, though it does seem subtle compared to the Reg setting.
Really like the ability to set the auto-off timing for the carafe warming plate. And, when it does shut off, the coffee machine beeps twice, which when it happened the first time we were wondering what the hell was that??? Nice touch, Cuisinart!
The coffee maker also includes one charcoal filter pod, which lasts about a month (so they say). I can't really say much about this as we pour water into the machine that has already been filtered through a Brita carafe.
We have been using this machine for 2 1/2 months. Will update this review in the future, either for positive, or negative critique.