Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 12, 2016
After using a previous one of these and wearing it out, the Krups competing grinder was tried out. Krups works very well and grinds even finer than this one, but leaves a small amount of coffee near the blades. So, this Cuisinart grinder was ordered to replace the first one. It works great, comes in black or white, and all the ground coffee can be tapped out easily.
22 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2017
This is a nice, well-made blade style coffee and spice grinder.

I have burned through two of the Krups brand grinders from extensive daily use in the last few years.

This one is a lot less expensive than the other brand and made almost exactly the same way. This only difference I have found is that this grinder has a round stainless steel bowl and the other brand has an oblong bowl. They both handle the same amount of coffee beans.

This Cuisinart grinder is much quieter than the Krups brand and does the job completely in about 20-25 seconds where the other one took a bit longer and left a few whole beans in the mix. This grinder does an excellent job grinding my coffee beans. A very good purchase.
9 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2017
I use this for grinding flax seed. Works perfectly.
10 people found this helpful
on September 8, 2016
I use this as a pepper grinder. My first one lasted many years. When it died I went straight to Amazon and ordered another. I keep my ground pepper in a tiny bowl on my stove so it is easy to add a pinch and see exactly how much you are using.
4 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2017
Bought it two months before we went to South Carolina, intending to use it in our condo there. When we finally used it here in Charleston, it ground the coffee beans OK; but we noticed that the grinder leans forward. It is lower in the front than the back because its front leg appears to be pushed in. I don't know whether that's a defect or whether it is meant to be tilted like that. I don't like it. Maybe that was why it sold so inexpensively, because it was a defective model being pushed off on an unsuspecting customer!
on October 21, 2017
I don’t use these for coffee, I use them for herbs and spices. With my old one I ran the "bowl" through the dishwasher after each use so my cinnamon did not taste like mustard. (or vice versa) ;) Not a deal breaker by any means but I miss that ability. I DO love the cord storage though!
One person found this helpful
on June 26, 2017
Decided on this one because of some of the positive reviews. Glad I did. It IS very quiet compared to my Braun I had (that actually lasted for over 5 years). Love the smaller compact size. I use it to grind the egg shells (calcium) from boiled eggs for my Mynah bird. Grinds it to powder form and is perfect! Paid a great price too!
One person found this helpful
on March 28, 2016
My other coffee grinder conked out on me, it was time for a new one. This grinder holds more beans than I thought it would and can grind the beans finer than my old grinder did. One negative is that the power cord is rather short, I would have liked a longer cord.
on April 16, 2015
I had one of these for probably 10 years and it finally gave out. I replaced it with a Krups which costs more and, in my opinion, is an inferior product for a variety of reasons. After returning it to Amazon, I immediately replaced my broken Cuisinart with exactly the same one, only 10 years newer. This is a great coffee grinder that stands up over the long haul.
on June 23, 2016
I have been using a coffee bean grinder for years. I use this one at work each morning. It is easy to use, has a high capacity, tough and reliable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone as it is an excellent value for the money.
8 people found this helpful