Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew 12-cup Automatic Coffeemaker Bundle with Knox 16oz. Mug With Spoon (2 Pack) + Knox Milk Frother and Capresso Swiss Roast Coffee
|Price:||$179.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24-hour fully programmable coffeemaker with 12-Cup capacity
- Built-in burr grinder automatically grinds beans before brewing
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold-tone coffee filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop, instruction Book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Strength selector and grind control fine-tune intensity and volume, 8-ounce bean hopper, auto shutoff and brew-pause function
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cuisinart® introduces a fully programmable coffeemaker with a burr grinder for superior coffee. Our special burr grinder grinds the coffee without influencing the integrity of the bean, so the true flavor is maintained. The sealable bean hopper holds up to ahalf-pound of beans, and the strength selector and the grind control functions fine-tune intensity and volume. It's never been easier to make a great pot of coffee! 24-hour fully programmable, 12-cup (5 ounces each) capacity. Brew PauseTM feature lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished. Adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours). Grind-off feature. 2 to 4 cup feature integrated into unit.
• Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew 12-cup Automatic Coffeemaker
• Knox 16oz. Mug With Spoon (2 Pack)
• Knox Handheld Milk Frother
• Capresso Grand Aroma Whole Bean Coffee (8.8oz) Swiss Roast Regular
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After 10 + coffee machines, I've found no better. Have had 2 machines in the last 10+ years.
YES! You do have to clean it out once in awhile. I found this out after ~ 9 years when I used a very oily Italian bean in my mixture of 3 different beans. GUMMED it up badly! Was a pain to clean up. This was the first time I had needed to clean up the chute in 10+ years of ownership. It ALWAYS has a small chute to throw out the amount needed. The chute was Always ~ 3/8" wide. Much more than needed to get a good cup.
Every month, I now look & clean it out. This is still acceptable (not to clean out) to continue a good cup(s).
I like my coffee EXTRA strong. I have the grinder set at "strong" while throwing 5 tablespoons of ground coffee in it at the same time. This is for(2) 8+ oz cups. GROWING LOTS OF EXTRA HAIR ON MY CHEST!
There is no better machine! PERIOD!
If you need a picture of the chute OR my chest - Please contact me.