Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBM Prep 9 9-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on November 1, 2010
I have used this processor about 25 times now, and its starting to squeak a bit, but works great. I'm kicking out some great doughs with the recipe book too. I think if I did it over again, i would have checked out America's test kitchen to see what they said. I think this one was rated good, but not the best. Though it may not be the best, it works exceptionally well.
on October 23, 2015
Read reviews of numerous food processors before choosing this. Why I love it...
1. Super quiet
2. Small base
3. Works beautifully
4. No frills, just the basics
on February 24, 2015
Love it so far , I have had a Kitchen Aid for many years and with all the positive reviews decided to go with the Cuisinart , opened up and started using , was a bit disappointed there was no dough blade , but I guess I have to buy that later . I love it so far , made my hummus perfectly
on November 19, 2014
A very nice food processor and looks impressive as well. So far it has worked very nicely and is fairly easy to clean. I have not yet used the plastic blade for dough but plan on doing so in the near future. I am satisfied with this processor which I believe is superior to my old KitchenAid unit in looks, performance, and durability.
on June 13, 2013
My wife loves it. If she is happy then I am happy. The machine is somewhat heavy, but is very stationary on the counter. The machine is very fast and very powerful. (3/4 hp motor) Play the dvd that comes with it, It imforms you of all the things that it can do, Very satisfied,
on July 6, 2015
This is a good Food Processor for our needs. Have used it several times and have been pleased with the ease and speed of shredding cabbage and other vegetables I had hoped to purchase a food processor made in the USA, but this one is manufactured in China which is my only complaint. I could have sent it back, but chose not to because it is the right size, color for our use and storage space.
on September 2, 2014
I love this food processor. I have used this to make baby food primarily, but also have used to make salsa, slice and shred vegetables, and shredding meat. I have pureed carrots, butternut squash, bananas, apples, etc. This processor may have been overkill for just pureeing baby food, but I wanted something that would last for a really long time and this is perfect for it.
on January 31, 2015
Although pricey and not the best rated chopper, I bought this for a relative because it was on the wish list and they are quite pleased with it as a gift. Cuisinart as a brand is quite good. It does rate high, if not the highest, and certainly above average on most of their products.
on February 18, 2015
My wife had a kitchen-aid food processor for years. She wore it out, I was looking for a better replacement. This unit is more powerful, easier to use and better built. It is the old story you get what you pay for, She uses this unit every night without any problems.
on March 2, 2012
Have used this food processor a few times now and it has worked great! Even with the tiniest of seeds (Flax Seed) it managed to make it into a nice light grind. Clean up is a breeze. Great safety, it won't turn on if the top lid is not locked in place, so there won't be any missing fingers :-)