Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor (Wh..." and save 45% off the $75.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor (White)
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cuisinart mini prep plus"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
The Mini-Prep Plus 24 Ounce Processor is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade making the Mini-Prep versatile, and it is easier to process both soft and hard foods in the 24 ounce work bowl.
Our Mission is to Help You 'Savor the Go'
Features of Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
Designed in Italy, the Mini-Prep Plus is easy to clean as it is to look at, with a wipe-clean touch pad and dishwasher-safe removable parts.
- Chop or grind at the touch of a button
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Exclusive auto-reversing SmartPower blade for two powerful processing options
- Touchpad controls are easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Instruction/Recipe book
- Limited 18-month warranty
- BPA Free
This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion. It's also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the "chop" button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart's patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the "grind" button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges. --Fred BrackSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Again, I doubt if it was intended for this, but it works well as a blender as well. It works excellent in making dips like hummus by just adding all the ingredients at once. Again, using the blade in both directions helps giving excellent results.
The bowl, blade, and top are much easier to clean than my larger processor. I use this processor almost daily and hardly ever use my larger processor any more. I have taken the larger processor off my counter and it has given me more counter space. I really like the Cuisinart brand as it is always (except for a teakettle I purchased) well made and high quality. I have learned to trust the brand and at this price, the Cuisinart Mini Prep Plus Food Processor is an excellent buy.
Would I buy it again? Absolutely. Recommend it? I just did. Robert E. Clark, Santa Monica, CA. Nov 20, 2017.
For warranty assistance Cuisinart wanted to charge me 17.95 shipping and handling to replace it plus I had to pay shipping the defective unit to them. Mine went into the garbage can. Also, rust was forming on the blades.
Update: it got noisier. Kind of a shrieking high pitch noise. But I don't use it that much any more.
Most recent customer reviews
Tomatoes are perfect and so is celery!