4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart DLC-2ARDSLT Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, Red
|Price:||$39.95 + $8.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
- Measures approximately 8 by 5 by 9 inches; 18-month limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mini-Prep Plus is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs or bread crumbs, to finely grinding hard cheese. Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade(tm), which makes it easier to process both soft and hard foods.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Downside is the little plastic spatula that comes with the processor looks like an afterthought and something that might have been dropped in the box by mistake instead of the garbage. I ended up buying the Silicone three set in matching red of standard kitchen spatulas becuase of this.
Progressive International Silicone Spatula 3-Piece Set, Red
I really don't like short cords on appliances either but since they have made it a safety feature on almost all appliances I just suck it up and use an extension cord.
Speaking of safety, the blades are razor sharp so one must be mindful of that when cleaning. I also like the bowl and top locking mechinism to make sure everything is connected correctly before the machine works.
.PS. WASH IT BY HAND...
Most recent customer reviews
and are not too big.