Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 612 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 674 reviews
on April 22, 2013
I spend so long looking at reviews that when I finally make a purchase, I hope to be pleased. I liked the sturdiness of the machine itself, although as other reviewers commented, it can't take too large chunks of food. Also, nuts get trampled, but they usually do in most processors. The reason I'm returning mine is that I'm convinced the flimsy container will never live up to the motor's lifespan. In fact, the first time I washed it, I thought I'd cracked it, it was so thin. I'm very disappointed Cuisinart didn't opt for a few more cents in manufacturing costs to ensure the container would be more substantial. I miss the old Osters!
on June 16, 2013
pros
works great for chopping or grinding small (1-2 cups) jobs
lightweight
attractive
takes up little room
powerful motor

So far, I've used it to puree cooked vegetables, grind herbs, and grind eggshells. It did an excellent job of all three. I didn't really need a food processor--I already have a 7-cup and 14-cup Cuisinart--but I was taken by its cuteness and the beautiful choice of colors, and I thought it would come in handy for small jobs, which it has. I bought the turquoise, and was a bit disappointed that the color was brighter than it seems in the picture, where it looks more aqua. But it is a pretty color, nonetheless.

con
loud

It makes a high pitched, shrill, sound that is a bit painful. Fortunately, it works very quickly, so you don't have to hold the button down too long and listen to that shriek.
on March 17, 2017
Not the product you would expect with the name. It barely works as a food pocressor; I went with Ninja and have been very satisfied; only draw back to the ninja is that you have to hold the button down.
on December 22, 2015
This was my first food processor and I have to say I am in love with this thing. I originally got it for making hummus, but I use it to chop vegetables and prepare sauces.

It's perfect for a house with only two mouths to feed and even better if just one. I'd you are trying to feed more than I'd recommend getting a bigger model as you will struggle with large serving sizes. Remember to try and not fill it higher than about 3/4 up.

I make home made tahini and hummus in about seven to ten minutes in this bad boy. It is just a great item that doesn't take up space.
on February 28, 2013
This is my very first food processor. I didn't pay much for it, therefore I didn't expect much out of it. It chops and grinds which is what it is advertized to do. I guess I expected it to puree a little more than what it did. Color (parsley) is beautiful. One nice feature is that the blade comes close to the side of the bowl, therefore preventing caking on the sides. One problem I had was that the machine ran pretty hard when I only filled it up half way and actually started smelling like a "burning the motor". I bought this to make Hummus and well I should have invested in something better made and more expensive.
on February 25, 2013
This blender is a great addition to a small kitchen on a budget, and has been a great workhorse for me. I've not had any problems with it so far, but there are a few things to note. First, it is small (which I knew when ordering) so expect that sometimes you'll have to do your chopping in batches -- no big deal. Second, and maybe it's just me, but to me the only difference between the outcome of "chop" and "grind" seems to be... well, nothing, except that I always use both to blend the mixture a bit in one direction, and back in the other direction. Seems like they should just be called "clockwise" and "counterclockwise" but I always use this time of food processor to blend down to a unified texture so maybe if I was only pulsing a couple quick times and removing I'd notice some difference between the two settings. The only reason it isn't four stars is because food sometimes seems to get sucked up into the interior of the blade part, which is annoying to clean, and makes me feel like if I was working with something too liquidy, it could get sucked all the way up there and spill out down through the center hole in the main dish.
on July 5, 2016
Love it! Works great and just the right size, I have a big KitchenAid but there are times I need something smaller.
I love this also when we travel. Being in an RV space is a premium. This unit is lightweight and small and I didn't have to give up quality.
I like to this as my pretty in pink processor.
on March 27, 2014
Love, love, love this small processor. Hate getting the big processor dirty for one little thing, so I bought this little one and it's awesome! Made rustic tarte crust in it the other night and it performed perfectly and really takes no time at all to disassemble and clean. Wish I'd bought it years ago. I know it's going to help me cook from scratch a lot more often!
on January 15, 2013
We gave this to our son and new daughter in law as a wedding gift. The have the Rachel Ray cookware and this went nicely with it. This is my favorite gift to give. It can handle anything! I chop everything in it like nuts, onions, celery, tomatoes, jalapenos....and it literally takes seconds. I can have 3 different things chopped, and the chopped cleaned and put away before I can chop one onion by hand. I have had my Cuisinart mini prep chopper for 7 years and it's still working. Cuisinart is an outstanding company and stands behind their products like none other. I had had my chopper for about three years and accidentally dropped the lid and broke a piece off. It wasn't a crucial piece but it just didn't look nice. They sent me another lid. Great company and great product.
on April 11, 2014
Not sure why it took so long to get one. The price is great, the green color is a very nice addition to any kitchen, I am trying to have gadgets of different colors and not all the same, much faster and easier to identify them. I am using it to make tapenades, hummus, grind, etc. We used to have a big food processor that we never used. The size of this one works well, since it fits into our cabinets in a handy way, and even when I need bigger quantities, I do prefer doing batches of them, then I can easily control not overdoing on spices, etc. Highly recommend to any one.