Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2017
It's as easy as pressing a button. I have had other brands that were activated by turning the top. They broke in no time. I made ham salad and it's beautiful.
The only con is the register process. I was told to take a photo of the code and send it in.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2017
Not the product you would expect with the name. It barely works as a food pocressor; I went with Ninja and have been very satisfied; only draw back to the ninja is that you have to hold the button down.
on February 28, 2013
This is my very first food processor. I didn't pay much for it, therefore I didn't expect much out of it. It chops and grinds which is what it is advertized to do. I guess I expected it to puree a little more than what it did. Color (parsley) is beautiful. One nice feature is that the blade comes close to the side of the bowl, therefore preventing caking on the sides. One problem I had was that the machine ran pretty hard when I only filled it up half way and actually started smelling like a "burning the motor". I bought this to make Hummus and well I should have invested in something better made and more expensive.
on July 5, 2016
Love it! Works great and just the right size, I have a big KitchenAid but there are times I need something smaller.
I love this also when we travel. Being in an RV space is a premium. This unit is lightweight and small and I didn't have to give up quality.
I like to this as my pretty in pink processor.
on March 27, 2014
Love, love, love this small processor. Hate getting the big processor dirty for one little thing, so I bought this little one and it's awesome! Made rustic tarte crust in it the other night and it performed perfectly and really takes no time at all to disassemble and clean. Wish I'd bought it years ago. I know it's going to help me cook from scratch a lot more often!
on January 15, 2013
We gave this to our son and new daughter in law as a wedding gift. The have the Rachel Ray cookware and this went nicely with it. This is my favorite gift to give. It can handle anything! I chop everything in it like nuts, onions, celery, tomatoes, jalapenos....and it literally takes seconds. I can have 3 different things chopped, and the chopped cleaned and put away before I can chop one onion by hand. I have had my Cuisinart mini prep chopper for 7 years and it's still working. Cuisinart is an outstanding company and stands behind their products like none other. I had had my chopper for about three years and accidentally dropped the lid and broke a piece off. It wasn't a crucial piece but it just didn't look nice. They sent me another lid. Great company and great product.
on April 11, 2014
Not sure why it took so long to get one. The price is great, the green color is a very nice addition to any kitchen, I am trying to have gadgets of different colors and not all the same, much faster and easier to identify them. I am using it to make tapenades, hummus, grind, etc. We used to have a big food processor that we never used. The size of this one works well, since it fits into our cabinets in a handy way, and even when I need bigger quantities, I do prefer doing batches of them, then I can easily control not overdoing on spices, etc. Highly recommend to any one.
on July 6, 2015
I have owned a similar product before and had good success. However, I recently bought this as a gift and the cuisinart bowl cracked shortly thereafter. When I tried contacting the seller I did not get a response. I would recommend this product from a a different seller.
on April 7, 2017
Bought this for my daughter because I love this product so much and wanted to give her a really great kitchen appliance that will keep doing its job year after year!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2016
I love this processor! It's smaller than my old Black & Decker but grinds faster. I use it to grind up cooked ground pork when I make cat food 2-3 times a week. I've had it for months and it's still going strong.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.