Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Color: Brushed Stainless|Size: 4 Cup|Change

Showing 11-20 of 3,249 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,610 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 1, 2011
We got this to replace a mini-processor that was lost in a move. We still had our
big food processor, but sometimes, you just don't need to haul it all out!

This one works like a dream. It is relatively quiet in operation (sounds like an electric shaver
from another room), and does a very nice job! The blades reverse, making it much less likely
to have food get caught. It also doesn't totally pulverize things, so you can chip finely without
making food paste.

The look is great - we got the chrome model and it looks very nice.
It was easy to clean too.

We found a little plastic scraper tucked down inside the box.
It almost got thrown away, so be sure to look carefully before discarding the packaging.
Ours was white. While it might or might not come in handy, it was nice to have it
included.

My chef-to-be hubby is very happy with this purchase....

UPDATE:

This continues to be a powerhouse in our kitchen.
I LOVE how it changes direction depending on which button you choose.
It makes short work of any veggie I've put in there, crackers, corn flakes, you name it.
But a note to Cuisinart -
YOU'RE KILLING ME! We bought this when it was only silver or white.
Now I come by and look at all those GREAT colors!
Wow! How about sending me a green or blue one! LOL
on May 10, 2015
UPDATE - 7 WEEKS LATER: This chopper (processor) has worked great. I've used it more often then expected and with more items to process. Besides carrots, onions, celery, pickles (is pickle a veggie?), broccoli and so on, I've used it chopping apples and also chopping/grinding cookies (Oreos, choc chip cookies) to create toppings for cakes, pies and even a yogurt topping. Of course with many items like cookies or apples, you need to break them down into smaller pieces and don't fill the container more then 1/3 high (also, OK for the cookies to come from the fridge but apples should be room temperature before processing).

So...I give this processor a very strong 4 of 5 stars. My concerns remain the thin plastic container and flimsy lid (design) will not sustain heavy use.

It works as described but I don't expect it to last beyond 24 months. The body, where the motor and two control buttons are seems sturdy. Aesthetically, it's more high-shine, chrome-like then a brushed stainless steel (not to my liking but I'll make a compromise for functionality). Where my concerns are is with the cup and the lid. Both are made of a thin plastic. While I consider my usage of this processor to be minimal (4x/month chopping baby carrots, celery and similar veggies), I don't think the cup or lid would withstand more use. Also, the tongue on the lid that when placed to allow the processor to turn on is also of thin plastic. If you drop it on the floor or tap it against another appliance or counter top, there's a chance it will chip or break off, resulting in turning your processor into a kitchen paperweight (it will not function).

Bottom line: Good processor (blade is OK) with a thin plastic cup and lid that may not be suitable for excessive use.
on December 23, 2016
Ended up returning this, did not feel we got the quality we paid for, had a very high-pitched loud motor while operating sent it back within weeks of trying it out. This seems to be the kind of product you really should buy at your local stores, there are too many features, possibilities of workmanship or lack of that you will never know until you get it home and I find it much easier to buy these locally.
on June 12, 2017
I've been using my HUGE cuisinart food processor for 30 years. I am SO GLAD I bought this little one! Clean up is a BREEZE! The old one I felt defeated before I even started because I knew what a hassle it was going to be to clean. I still use it for bigger jobs - but I just made mung sprout paste in the little one and everything was SO SIMPLE! Thank you!
on December 3, 2016
The bowl broke and cracked after 6 mos of daily use for clients. I bought waring pro chopper and that lasted for 3 yrs. but the other day I ordered 2 extra bowls bc they might crack after using 4x/day for clients and dish washer.
on February 22, 2017
Excellent little machine. I purchased for my elderly mother who has a parakeet she feeds lettuce to. Well she was spending at least a half to one hour had cutting the lettuce with scissors for him. This Cuisinart Mini-Prep took care of that for her. Just would remind those purchasing the blade is very sharp and easy to cut your fingers on. Take care when cleaning.
on March 12, 2017
This is my second Cuisinart Mini food processor. My first one served me well for 7 years with heavy use , so I went right out and purchased, another - this one! They are tough little choppers and truly my favorite kitchen gadget. I use several times per week. This one has a little bigger bowl than my first one did which I really like. It's a great size when cooking for 2-4 people.
on September 6, 2017
My mini processor that I had for 20 years was still working but someone at my house misplaced one of the parts...so I look at all the reviews and decide to go with this little Cuisinart. It is great and holds a little more than my other one did so that is a real plus. It is loud though. Maybe even louder than my old B&D one. That won't stop me from using it but I am now considering ear protection for using this and also my Vitamix as it is very loud as well.
I also own a Cuisinart full size processor for much bigger jobs and love it too.
review image
on August 10, 2016
I bought this for recipes where I only need to process a handful of ingredients. Most of what you're chopping gets stuck to the bottom and the sides, away from the blades, where it won't get chopped any further. I'm wondering if this is really much better than just using the big processor. With that said, it seems well built.
on December 20, 2016
Perfect size! I'm using it today....I'm making authentic Greek Baklava ...and I bought this specifically for grinding the nuts and sugar for baking! I've always purchased the bigger processors...but, now that I'm older, I'm not grinding up bushel baskets of zucchini! Haha
This is easy to handle...lightweight...perfect for my baking needs!