Cuisinart Element Open Stock Ceramic Slicing Knife, 8-Inch
|Price:||$27.42 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sharper, stronger, more durable than stainless steel
- Superior-quality break-resistant blade (Blades are break-resistant during food prep; Can break or chip if dropped on hard surfaces)
- New advanced blade technology; Blade retains edge longer than traditional steel blades
- Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Introducing Cuisinart Elements, a durable, sharp, break-resistant five piece ceramic knife set. Ceramic-bladed knives stay sharper longer than stainless steel blades and resist rust. The handles of these superior knives are ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength.
Top Customer Reviews
The main thing is the blade is quite thick and for whatever reason seems to stick and hang when you cut food with it. Also, slicing thin is difficult for the same reason.
All the warnings make me reluctant to use it...it chips or breaks for example. And, it cannot be sharpened at home so I figure once it gets dull it's time to pitch it.
I gave it four stars because it is sharp and the descriptions are fair and accurate. I liked that, but on whole, to be real honest, I don't like this expensive knife. It just doesn't cut it for me.