Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2016
This is a large box, and takes up alot of space in the cupboard, but that is how big it needs to be to hold the standard set of attachments. The cardboard box I used before this was almost as large and it didn't keep everything organized and the blades (an me) protected like this does. I do actually wish it had room for one or two extra cutters. I have a julienne wheel cutter, and I can just fit it at an odd angle under the cover. Or, you can keep an extra wheel in the machine. Overall, I like it.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 6, 2012
This storage case does take up some space in my cupboard, but who wants to reach their hand into a dark cupboard full of sharp food processor accessories? It nicely fits everything that comes with the 12 cup Elite model, but nothing more. I was considering buying a french fry disc, but there isn't a place to store it in this case. Overall, I like it. It's necessary. I wish it could store a few more add on's.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on August 21, 2016
Hold all of the pieces and keeps them tidy in the cabinet.
The sliding drawer can both the shredding and slicing disc.
The top holds the disc adaptor and the three processing blades.

The top has a little "lock" that is very effective at keep the lid closed.

I am very happy with the product and would recommend it.
2 helpful votes
on February 5, 2012
After figuring out which blade goes where, this is a perfect solution to keeping those expensive blades safe during storage. My girlfriend and I both have the food processor and we both needed something to put those blades in a place that could be safe for the blades not be getting banged up and for others not to get cut while reaching up in the cupboards for something else. When the container arrived, I couldn't wait to put the blades inside for safe keeping. The two easy blades were labeled and fit like a glove; however, the other 3 cutting blades were a little bit confusing as to where they were to be fitted inside the molded form. After a few minutes of best guessing, it worked out to fit like a glove. You'll think the slots for the mold would fit the blades nice and tight, but it is better to keep this a little lose because of taking the blades out and putting back in would have a dulling effect if rubbing the blades on the edges of the plastic mold too much. So after a figuring out where each blade fitted, this is a good solution in keeping these blades safe and organized.

I bought two of these, one for my girlfriend and one for myself. We are both happy with this organizer. Besides, it has a lock on the case so that kids or if it got knocked off the shelf by accident the lid will not fly open causing the blades to fly out to cut or hurt someone.

Product design: 9/10
__Molded for fitting the items safely and specifically for each blade)

Product material: 10/10
__Hard durable plastic - not thin)

Product color: 10/10
__White base / clear lid)
on July 20, 2016
Great way to keep your blades and discs organized, but I just wish it had come with my "Elite" processor. Seems unfortunate that you have to buy a whole separate thing to protect your blades (and you!) after shelling out $200+ on the processor itself. But, I highly recommend to just bite the bullet and do it because you'll be happier (and safer!) knowing that everything is in one place and protected.
on August 22, 2017
Didn't install it, but it fits under the counter.
on April 24, 2017
Holds everything, just what we wanted
on March 16, 2014
If you invest in a high quality food processor like the one I reviewed here on amazon, then why not get the accessory case? It is handy and all the accessories fit right in and wait for the chef, ready to go. Well, one problem is if all of your counter space is already taken up with food processors, industrial blenders, industrial mixers, and so on. Then this is one more counter hog. But if it makes your wife happy, then it's worth it. Besides, no excuse for her not to make you the pie for dessert: "What? We got a thousand dollars worth of kitchen equipment and I can't get a pie out of it?" ; )
on January 13, 2012
I bought this along with a Cuisinart FP-12DC Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor.

First off...it's bigger that any of the pictures or videos might lead you to believe. I know they give you the dimensions, but I was struck by its size when I took it out of the box.

That being said, its precisely the size it needs to be to accomodate all the accessories the the food processor comes with. These accessories include two steel chopping/mixing blades, a slicing disc, a shredding disc, and a dough blade. With the exception of the dough blade, everything is razor sharp. Don't even think of buying this processor without some kind of storage solution. The box stores all these items in the minimal amout of space required. It is attractive, highly utilitarian, and I like the fact that it locks...very good safety feature. I would recommend this unit to anyone.
on September 19, 2014
Great for storing your accessories for the Cuisinart FP-12BK Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor. If you're going to get the food processor, you need to have a place to store the blades and such. Those blades are SHARP and you don't want them laying around in a drawer and the lid does lock down. I ordered this when I ordered the food processor. There may be others, but this was the only one I found that fit the processor I bought, for the best price and looks good! I highly recommend this product.