Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system - seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean - removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit
The Cuisinart Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor is designed to perform any food prep task your recipe calls for. Big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, the Elemental 13 can also dice ingredients in the same bowl!
- 13 cup large work bowl and 4 cup smaller, inner nested work bowl
- 550watt peak power motor
- Exclusive patent-pending seal tight advantage system seals bowl and locks blade
- Supreme wide-mouth feed tube with small, medium, and large pushers
- Dicing disc with 10mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Stainless steel chopping/mixing blade with patented blade lock system, including dough blade and small and large s-blades
- Stainless steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium) and stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (0-7mm)
- Electronic touchpad controls High/Low/Off/Pulse with illuminating blue LED lights
- Accessory storage case
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we've also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining - the bonus 4.5 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After receiving the replacement and using the food processor I still had some instances where the lid continued to jam and is difficult to use. I decided to return the food processor and replace it with a different brand.
The dicing unit is great, but is difficult to clean and not worth the headache with the difficult sticking lid.
The Pros: The case with all tools makes it feel like a really nice product. I like the way all the pieces fit inside it. The parts feel well designed and are improved over the ones that came with my last machine. The slicing blades go on in an intuitive way it is not nearly as fussy as the ones for my last machine. I love how you can adjust the blade to cut slices of different sizes. The dicing kit works wonderfully as well. Everything works so well and fits together so well that taking out the machine is not a chore, which makes me use it more.
The Cons: The machine is incredibly lightweight to the point I think it feels cheap and I am afraid it will not have a long life. When I made dough I thought it was going to bounce itself right off the counter because the machine was shaking so much. I always make dough with my food processor, so this feels like a pretty big flaw. It is incredibly loud--much louder than my last machine which surprised me. I have yet to use the little bowl, so can't comment on it, but it does not feel particularly useful. While I actually really like the case, it does take up more kitchen real estate than the last machine, so prepare yourself for that.
Between the noise, the shaking and the cheap feel of the actual machine, I can't say I would recommend the product. I will probably use it as long as it still works, but wish I had saved my money and just bought a machine that feels like it has lasting power. Even if it lasts 15 years like the last one, I am not sure I can stand the shaking and the noise enough to not want to replace it when a better product comes along.