Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
|Price:||$327.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000-watt food processor with 14-cup work bowl and nesting 4-1/2- and 11-cup work bowls
- On/off/dough/pulse touchpad controls; wide-mouth feed tube; blade-locking system
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blades
- Dishwasher-safe parts; accessory storage case, spatula, and recipe/instruction book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor B005I6ZKCE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Electronics Warehouse Outlet||Amazon.com||Card Machine Outlet Inc.||Amazon.com|
|Color||Die Cast||Die Cast||Brushed Stainless Steel Chrome||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||17 inches x 7.75 inches x 10.25 inches||17 inches x 7.75 inches x 10.25 inches||9.3 inches x 16.6 inches x 12.6 inches||17.75 inches x 10.25 inches x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||20 pounds||Information not provided||26 pounds|
|Material||Information Not Available||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Equipped with a 1000-watt peak-power induction motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. It supplies a 4-1/2-cup small work bowl and an 11-cup medium work bowl that nest inside a 14-cup large work bowl--a versatile three-in-one design that can handle multiple-size batches. All the bowls feature durable polycarbonate construction, measurement marks up the side, and drip-free pour spouts. An exclusive SealTight Advantage System seals the bowls and locks the blades for clean, safe processing and pouring. In addition, the unit's wide-mouth feed tube accommodates larger ingredients, which reduces the need for cutting food into smaller pieces first, and its electronic touchpad control panel offers four selections for on, off, and pulse. Use the machine to quickly blend up individual or family-size batches of pesto, chop onions and green peppers for a veggie pizza, or shred cheese for omelets on a Sunday morning.
Accessories include a stainless-steel adjustable slicing disc (1 to 6 mm), a stainless-steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium), a large and small stainless-steel chopping/mixing blade. Thoughtfully designed, the food-prep appliance also provides blue LED indicator lights, a simple on/off locking system with push-button release, a retractable cord, and dishwasher-safe removable parts for quick cleanup. A lockable accessory storage case, spatula, and recipe/instruction book come included. The food processor measures 7-4/5 by 10-1/5 by 17 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year warranty on the motor.
Cuisinart extended the potential of every kitchen, with the introduction of the food processor in 1973. Now with the innovative Elite Collection, Cuisinart continues the pioneering tradition. Loaded with 1000 watts of peak power and innovative options, this ground breaking collection utilizes the exclusive SealTight Advantage system and a revolutionary nested bowl design to usher in the next generation of food processing. With three nested bowls, a reversible shredding disc and adjustable slicing disc (8 different options with 2 discs) and a versatile chopping/mixing blade, there is no limit to what you can do. The SealTight lid and blade assembly lets you utilize the maximum of each bowl's processing capacity without spills or leaks, and ensures easy cleaning and convenient handling. The motor housing base is extra-durable with a streamline design that provides a solid foundation for the demands of food processing. It's versatile, powerful, and user-friendly food processor--something consumers always expect from Cuisinart.
Features, Benefits, and Operations
- Housing Base and Motor: With a vertically projecting shaft, this powerful base has 1000 watts of peak power.
- Touchpad Control Panel: These easy to clean, electronically controlled buttons, On, Off, and Pulse, cover most food processing functions. The contemporary, blue LED light indicates when the unit is powered on.
- Work Bowls: These nested bowls feature SealTight technology, which maximizes each bowl's processing capacity, ensures safe handling, and keeps all the ingredients contained in the bowl you're using! The bowls include a locking feature to prevent them from coming out of position when pouring, and finger recesses for user-friendliness. Three nested work bowls (14, 11, and 4-1/2 cup) made of durable polycarbonate material with convenient measurements marking and pour spouts are provided.
- The Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube: Accommodates larger ingredients and saves precutting time.
- Pusher Assembly: Secured with a snap-fit, the small pusher inside the larger pusher allows you to accommodate ingredients of all sizes.
- Small Chopping/Mixing Blade: This small stainless steel blade chops or mixes anything in your small work bowl and also features the BladeLock system, designed to keep the blade in place during processing, pouring, lifting, and handling tasks--but not permanently attached.
- Large Chopping/Mixing Blade: Stainless steel in construction, this heavy-duty blade processes a variety of food in the large or medium work bowl. The BladeLock system enables the blade to stay in place to prevent leaking, while providing optimal pouring.
- Adjustable Slicing Disc: The versatile 6-in-1 disc allows for thin to thick slices with 1 to 6mm indicators.
- Reversible Shredding Disc: Provides the option of either fine or medium shredding for optimal results.
- Stem Adapter: This user friendly tool easily attaches to either disc or small chopping/mixing blade to engage the motor shaft.
- Cord Storage Case: This convenient storage case with safety lock holds all of the blades and discs that are included with your new food processor.
- Retractable Cord: The retractable cord system allows you to pull as much cord as needed and then store it back in the housing when not in use. The end of the cord is wrapped with red tape to prevent over-pulling.
Cleaning and Storage
All parts except the housing base are dishwasher safe, and recommend washing on the top rack only. The housing base may be wiped clean with a soapy, non-abrasive material and dry after cleaning. If you wash the blades and discs by hand, do it carefully as their cutting edges are very sharp. For your safety remember when handling, use the plastic hubs on the blades and finger holes for the discs.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long, offering today's consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends. Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today's relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
Top Customer Reviews
I was planning to buy the Kitchen Aid food processor, but the store was out of the model I had researched. I desperately wanted to walk out of the store with a food processor in hand after fighting traffic in freezing rain for an hour to get there. The Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite was in stock, a bit higher priced than I had budgeted, but it was huge and shiny and promised a tight seal over the 3 working bowls that, putatively, would allow me to process liquids with minimal collateral damage.Read more ›
While there is little information from Cuisinart regarding motor in the Prep Plus, I believe it to be the same as that in the Elite. Other places have said the Prep Plus has a 768 watt induction motor, and the Elite box states it has a 1000 max watt induction motor. In addition, the motor warranty on both is the same 10 years. They also sound very similar. They are both quiet, with the Elite perhaps edging the Prep Plus here, only because the base is bigger and is able to muffle the noise a bit better. This is not by any means scientific, but they are at least very similar motors and have avery similar amount of power.
The major difference between these two motors is that the Prep Plus has a dough feature and the Elite 12 does not. This does not mean the the Elite is incapable of dough. It is and it is heavily marketed for it in the sales materials and the included recipes. In fact the Dough button on the Prep Plus (and others including the Elite 14 cup) seems to be largely about product differentiation, or at the very least, it has limited utility.Read more ›
Those two issues along with a number that I hadn't thought of have been addressed by the FP-14-DC Elite. It is more powerful and does a better job overall of chopping, cutting, slicing and all of the other basic tasks. The blade lock function frees up a hand in the kitchen which is always important. Having three bowls is also a big deal - we have been able to retire our mini-processor which required some hand cleaning. The nesting bowls helps with space in our Manhattan apartment and we appreciated the blade/disc storage unit that came with this processor (we had to buy them for our previous units).
When I was buying this processor I was very concerned by a couple of comments that other people left and I would like to address them:
1. CLEANING THE LID - The lid has a silicon gasket, which is why it doesn't leak fluid. A number of people complained that it's difficult to clean. This is true if you try to clean it by hand. In my experience, though, it gets fully clean in the dishwasher (top shelf only).
2. Leaking - some people complained about leaking. I think I understand why. With the old system of closing the Cuisinart (twisting), the machine would not operate unless the base and top were both locked in and the pusher was inserted. In the new system (where you press directly down on the lid to shut it), it is easier to close, but you have to make sure it snaps shut at the front AND back.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, love, love this. When prepping a large meal or multi-items this is perfect. Don't have to stop and wash bowls. Have 3 to work with the adjustable blades are amazing. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Yogi C
Not happy with this machine, If I had the box I would return it. Made slime out of the potatoes I shredded. It is bulky .and very heavy. Would not buy againPublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
This has been a great tool in my kitchen, Its the only way I do pie crust anymore.... just don't pulverize dill in it it will smell like dill for the rest of its life... Read morePublished 27 days ago by imOatmeal
Okay so this thing is a pain in the you know... I have a small kitchen and the three bowls and extra box for extra utensils require a lot of space, and it's like you use it once to... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I think I'll like it even though it is not the model I ordered. I ordered the DCN. This happened twice and was very frustrating as it was meant to be a Mother's Day gift and the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Don
not very durable. one of my kids dropped it the first week I had it and the seal in the lid broke. very disappointed with Cuisinart for not honoring the warranty when they did... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Becky
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.