Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart FP-8GMP1 Elemental 8-Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $5.00 when you apply this coupon.
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-Cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs - medium to fine
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing
- Easy-To-Clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor
The Cuisinart Elemental 11 Cup Food Processor lets you quickly and easily prepare large portions of ingredients for meals with minimum effort. The generous 11 cup work bowl, make this food processor the ultimate timesaver for your favorite dishes, making quick work of everything from chopping nuts and puréeing soup to slicing tomatoes and shredding cheese. Another time saver - the rubberized touchpad with Pulse control is wipe-clean and the removable parts are dishwasher safe!
- 11 cup work bowl, patented BladeLock system, Easy-to-clean and removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Convenient rubberized controls – High, Low, Off, and Pulse
- 550-watt motor, powerful performance for everyday food prep tasks
- Supreme wide mouth feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system seals bowl and locks blade
- Adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc – medium to fine and stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing, Shredding, Mincing, and Puree, 10 Cups - Bowl Scraper, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Silver
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel - Silver
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, Black (70725A)
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Gunmetal||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Black||Brushed Chrome and Nickel|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 9.58 x 15.19 inches||10.25 x 8.43 x 15.47 inches||7.6 x 9.58 x 15.19 inches||11 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches||9.55 x 8.76 x 16.25 inches||9.25 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||6.00 lbs||4.70 lbs||6.00 lbs||18.00 lbs||6.57 lbs||3.00 lbs|
|Size||8 Cup||10 Cups - Bowl Scraper||8 Cup||14 Cup||12-Cup||3 Cup|
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It's big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By DJ Eurobeat on November 23, 2017
1. chopped carrots with the S blade. Fantastic! The grain of the chopped carrot is so much finer than with my previous processor. It makes it so much more enjoyable to put in salads and add to spaghetti sauce. The bowl got a slight orange tone but washed right off.
2. made pie crust with the S blade. Worked great except the flour kind of flew all over the place. Apparently that is a great way to check if your food processor is fully waterproof :-) The flour came out through the top of the processor. I will probably change the way I make the pie crust but will continue to use this appliance for it. It makes it super fast and easy.
3. sliced potatoes for potatoes au gratin with the slicing blade. Wow!!! It works so well for it. No mess, no slicing of my finger on a mandolin and no more than a minute to 3 pounds of potatoes perfectly sliced. This by itself makes me love this food processor.
I still haven't used the grating blades but if they are as effective as the slicing blade I think I will be very pleased.
I just received this food processor. It seems to be everything I expected as described. The size is perfect for a family of 5. It feels sturdy and has a very simple design. I don't like it when appliances have a bunch of slightly different functions that intend to add value when it really doesn't. This food processor is perfectly straight forward and compact.
The only complaint I have is with baking. When I put flour in it to either sift or mix for pie crust, the flour comes out the sides of the machine and gets all over the machine and counter. My lid is locked and the feeder tube is inserted. I’ve started to put a towel over it to try to curb it a bit but then I can’t see what’s happening inside.
Overall it’s a good product for most things you’d use a food processor for.
Then we needed to get the garlic out of everything guess what this thing was easier to get the garlic essence out of than it was to get out of my hand and my oven. Dishwasher safe woooo and I kept the little plastic piece the and the little box the blades were in in order to safely store the blades.
Now Ice Cream So we of course not only bought random garlic bought also fruit so we took some frozen fruit and ice and milk and slowly added it all and made some Heavenly ice cream !!!
This was an amazing purchase and definitely will get its use out of it for sure!
Easy to set up
Easy to clean
Fits on counter
No container for storing discs
Safety locking the unit and lid in place take a bit to learn but are great for the “helping hands” I have in the kitchen learning to cook.
Power is amazing. Overprocessing is easy to do so less is more when chopping vegetables. Shredding cheese (even soft cheese) is a quick process.
Wish I would have gotten this years ago. Worth every penny so far.