Cuisinart FP2-24BK Frittata 10-Inch Nonstick Pan Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aluminum core construction heats quickly and evenly, for perfect results every time. use on the stovetop or in the oven up to 350°f
- Each 10-inch skillet features a highly durable nonstick cooking surface for healthier cooking and lasting food release.
- Ergonomic handles are contoured for a secure grip and riveted for strength and durability. stick handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe for convenient, easy cleanup
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart 10" Frittata Non-Stick Pan Set
Uses the innovatively interlocking skillets to easily cook and flip your favorite frittata, giving both sides the perfectly browned finish without the mess. Use each pan separately to sauté or brown everyday meals, from pancakes and crêpes to steaks and stir-fry.
- Use together or apart
- Aluminum core construction heats quickly and evenly, for perfect results every time. Use on the stovetop or in the oven up to 350 degrees F
- Premium non-stick interior and dishwasher safe
- Handles are contoured for a secure grip and riveted for strength and durability. Stick handles stay cool on the stovetop-
Use the innovatively interlocking skillets to easily cook and flip your favorite frittata, giving both sides the perfectly browned finish without the mess. Use each pan separately to saute or brown everyday meals, from pancakes and crepes to steaks and stir-fry.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also noted (after several uses) I could see "elemental" changes in the non-stick surface. I have come to recognize these changes as pre-cursors to failure of the non-stick surface. [I suggest that anyone may see these surface-changes by first cleaning the pan with a soft sponge and a mild soap; drying the pan with a soft towel; and, holding the pan "sideways" relative to a bright light (your ceiling light will work just fine). You should be able to see any surface changes that are indicative of minute variations in the factory surface application of the non-stick material. As the pan is subjected to heating and cooling during the normal cooking process, the applied surface material will eventually "come apart". . .sometimes in a short time; sometimes in a longer time. To confirm what I am saying, try the above "test" on some of your "older" pans. . .The ones you are wanting to replace. . .because the non-stick surface HAS failed! <smile> ]
We are a family of 6 and this is a great size. Serve with a salad and dinner is complete.
As a tip, I used a spiralizer to make perfectly thin and even sized potato slices. This allowed the potatoes to cook evenly.
That being said; this is, by far, the very best product in this type of cooking product!
The high sidewalls make it the best skillet for general frying that I have encountered.
The non-stick surface is excellent.
The inter-locking design of the lids is the best design I have found. And the best part of that is the way the two skillet lids mesh (interlock ).
This cooking appliance works superior anything else that I have tested for frittatas, omelets, pancakes, browning meats, sautéing vegetables, and making stir-fry !