Cuisinart GG30-20 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan
|Price:||+ $10.22 shipping|
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven safe
- 12-inch hard-anodized aluminum square griddle with a highly durable nonstick ceramic-based interior
- 70 percent recycled, riveted, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface is PTFE, PFOA, and petroleum-free.
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
All-Clad E7954064 HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Square Grill Cookware, 11", Black
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan With Assist Handle, 10.5 inch, Black
Cooks Standard Hard Anodized Nonstick Square Grill Pan, 11 x 11-Inch, Black
Calphalon 1932458 Classic Nonstick Round Grill Pan, 12", Grey
|Sold By||MAIN SOURCE||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.60 x 19.50 x 3.95 inches||21.00 x 11.00 x 3.00 inches||17.25 x 10.50 x 2.63 inches||19.00 x 11.00 x 1.50 inches||23.25 x 14.88 x 3.25 inches|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum||Cast Iron||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum construction; stainless steel long handle|
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart's GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart's cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won't peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet's hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
04/29/20- update. These pots and pans seem to be durable. i use them daily. good set for a small household. not really good for large meals as the pans and pots are on small side. I hope this helps.
They seem to cook well, with even heat distribution
Easy to clean
The interior of the medium sauce pot has become very scratched and pitted. Although I don't recall doing anything to cause this, it is possible.
The handles on the large pot get Hot, pot holders are required.
Biggest con: The exterior finish has not held up at all, as you can see from the photo. When they arrived they had a nice dark grey finish. Within a couple of uses the color was mottled on the small frying pan. I thought maybe this was caused by something I did. This morning I was washing the medium pot and noticed the finish just came off on the dish clothe. At this point the finish on all the pieces has either rubbed off or become mottles like the frying pan in the photo.
I wonder about the integrity of the set I purchased. Since they function ok, for now I will continue to use them but will be looking for a replacement.
Some people have had limited success in restoring the nonstick property by soaking and/or scrubbing with vinegar and/or baking soda, but the pans just fail again eventually.
The Cooks Illustrated review is worth reading. It might explain why these pans fail.
They do have a lifetime warranty, which is nice in principle, but Cuisinart customer service requires the customer to ship the pans back to the company for evaluation. Rather than wasting money on shipping every year or two forever, I think I'll trash these pans and buy some stainless steel ones. I'd rather use a little oil in my cooking than continue to experience the frustration of pans that bond to the food being cooked in them.
1. Hand wash only - which is true for all pans.
2. The metal lids get really hot - I wish they had a better design so I may look into purchasing lids later.
Other than those things, these are totally worth the purchase and we are a happy, cooking family.
Top international reviews
On the down side, 2 of them are peelling close to the top edge, which is very disappointing considering their price.
I love them !!!