Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2013
I often cook for one and have a lack of kitchen space so I have searched for something that works for sandwiches and as a mini-grill for some time. After trying some others that were lacking or settling for one that does one or the other I finally have what I wanted.

This has lots of great features.

-the non stick surface is actually non stick
-you can remove the grilling plates and put them in the dishwasher
-easy to clean surface
-cooks and grills evenly
-easy to set for whatever you're cooking
-warms up quickly
-stores in very little space
-outside is easily cleaned

This is great if you aren't a great cook (I'm not) and if you need to have a minimum amount of gadgets in your kitchen (I do).

Would have been excellent in my college dorm and frankly for all it does and as good as it does it this is a really terrific bargain as well.
0Comment| 281 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2017
Fantastic for grilling chicken breasts. Clean up is easy and dishwasher safe.
on March 7, 2017
This item arrived damaged. The box, and the top of the grill are dented. I contacted Amazon customer service and they did provide a discount due to the damage and I kept the item. A++ to the Amazon customer service team for avoiding a return!
The grill itself is amazing. This is better than any George Foreman grill I have ever owned. It is small enough to fit on my small countertops but if I need more space I can open it up flat!
on August 5, 2017
The handle broke after the 5th use. Also I don't like the taste of the sandwich when grilled on here. I've tried several different ways (olive oil, butter, canola) and it tastes better to me when just grilled on the pan. But it does exactly as described so still 3 stars as maybe I'm just picky about how my sandwiches taste. I don't really understand how the grill could make it taste bland but it seems to.
on May 8, 2013
This is my third panini press purchase over the last 5 years. I have purchased two other panini products that did not have removable plates and were very difficult to clean. After a period of time I had to dispose of both because the food/grease buildup became excessive in spite of regular wiping down, scraping, and all other 'dry' methods of cleaning. This panini press heats up quickly, fits 2 sandwiches, and cleans thoroughly with both plates popping out with ease. My only complaint (and this has been an issue with all the panini presses I have owned) is that they heat at a higher rate in the back of the press so I have to flip the sandwiches for even cooking.

I highly recommend this product and will only buy removable plate products in the future!
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon February 4, 2014
Panini sandwiches have gotten my attention lately and this Cusinart panini press has satisfied my craving.

The press is quite small, but it can easily handle two good sized sandwiches. I usually make mine with sourdough bread so you can judge the size of the sandwiches. The bread toasts nicely on both sides and the ingredients are done nicely. I've also pressed chicken in it and it does everything a Foreman grill can do.

The best thing about it, according to my wife, is that the two grills easily flip out and can be cleaned quite easily. Unlike the Foreman grill that can be challenging to clean, the Cuisinart gives you three easy pieces that rinse off easily and quickly. The machine is quite small and looks good sitting on our counter. I think it was worth the price.
on March 13, 2016
Bought this on a whim because we are trying to eat fewer meals out on weekends and this allows me to make "restaurant quality" panini at home. Given that I have enough small appliances to sink a ship, I am grateful for the small profile of this machine (easy to tuck away after each use). It is well constructed, fast, easy to use and the pop-out plates make clean up (dishwasher safe) FAST/SIMPLE. My only reservation (for not giving 5 stars) is that the small profile is a double-edged sword for this family of 4. It can only make 2 sandwiches on regular-size bread at a time (or 1 sandwich on oversized bread).
on February 7, 2015
A no-frills panini press that works as expected, just another quality Cuisinart product. Just plug it in and your on your way to making a perfect panini, as there are no knobs to adjust or switches to flip. Look for the green light on the front and you know when youre all ready to place your bread between these grill plates. What sets this grill apart from the rest are the removable and dishwashable grill plates. Many other presses do not have this feature and must be wiped down, which is a huge pain.

All in all, for the casual panini maker, look no further. If you plan on utilizing this to grill other items such as hamburger patties, id find another that has more of a variable temperature setting.
on November 23, 2015
Works well, no problem with plates falling out as others have stated. Cooks super fast, which is nice. I don't care for how thin it compresses sandwiches though. It would be nice if the pressure was somehow adjustable so heat was applied without squeezing a 2 inch thick sandwich down to less than an inch as it's somewhat visually unappetizing at that point.
on June 27, 2014
It does exactly what it claimed and that's just what I bought it to do. Grills meat and vegs without added fat on my kitchen counter in lieu of an outdoor barbeque. Add a little smoky seasoning and they taste just like they were barbequed. The griddles come out and are as easy to clean as advertised. No mess! Also compact and easy to store. I would prefer to have an on/off switch - always having to plug it in to start and unplug to stop is a little primitive. The pre-set temp seems to work fine, although it probably would be nice to be able to adjust it - but for that, and an on/off switch, I could have gone up a model and paid more. As it is, this is just perfect for my needs in a small apartment kitchen. And at a great price!