Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 483 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on October 11, 2016
Absolutely love this grill. It is very compact and takes the same space as an oversized toaster. It is very quick to heat up. The clean up is a breeze with the removable plate. I only wash them by hand. The size is good for one, max two servings. A must have tool who wants a quick and painless dinner in 10 minutes (that's how long got takes to cook a chicken breast. Twice as less for salmon).
on May 23, 2015
It seemed to work great at first, but after a few uses, the top plate keeps falling down after the unit is heated up. The plate seems secure when it is cold. But once it is heated up and you open the top, the top plate will fall down. You have to put on heat proof gloves and try to replace the heated plate. This is not the quality that I would expect from Cuisinart.
on May 8, 2013
This is my third panini press purchase over the last 5 years. I have purchased two other panini products that did not have removable plates and were very difficult to clean. After a period of time I had to dispose of both because the food/grease buildup became excessive in spite of regular wiping down, scraping, and all other 'dry' methods of cleaning. This panini press heats up quickly, fits 2 sandwiches, and cleans thoroughly with both plates popping out with ease. My only complaint (and this has been an issue with all the panini presses I have owned) is that they heat at a higher rate in the back of the press so I have to flip the sandwiches for even cooking.

I highly recommend this product and will only buy removable plate products in the future!
0Comment| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2017
Fantastic for grilling chicken breasts. Clean up is easy and dishwasher safe.
on July 19, 2014
This grill is well made and good for a quick meal. It is easy to clean and when used as a grill will take 4 to 5 pieces of meat. Used as a press it will only hold 2 burgers. It has no timer or on/off switch. For that reason I only gave it 3 stars.
on April 13, 2017
Hey... just plug it in, wait till it displays green light, and grill. We love the removable grill plates. Easy to clean, and grease tray readily accessible. We've grilled ham slices, asparagus, hamburgers, sliced chicken tenders and steaks. Just need to learn how long to properly grill each. The grill plates are not huge but suffice for two BIG burgers or a one good size steak. Have found out that meats less than 1 inch and boneless works best, otherwise lid rests ajar and won't produce even grill marks. One of our favorite uses is recooking tri-tip that we previously cooked to very rare state. Simply refrigerate, then slice off (across grain) to desired thickness and finish off on our little grill. MmmMmm.
on October 13, 2016
The removable plates are wonderful! I like that you can cook open or folded. I wish i could set and see the temperature as it does seem to cook at a lower heat than my previous grill. My son uses this religiously to cook sandwiches and sausage. I do wish that it had flat plates to change to and it would be great if it were larger.
on March 7, 2017
This item arrived damaged. The box, and the top of the grill are dented. I contacted Amazon customer service and they did provide a discount due to the damage and I kept the item. A++ to the Amazon customer service team for avoiding a return!
The grill itself is amazing. This is better than any George Foreman grill I have ever owned. It is small enough to fit on my small countertops but if I need more space I can open it up flat!
on August 5, 2017
The handle broke after the 5th use. Also I don't like the taste of the sandwich when grilled on here. I've tried several different ways (olive oil, butter, canola) and it tastes better to me when just grilled on the pan. But it does exactly as described so still 3 stars as maybe I'm just picky about how my sandwiches taste. I don't really understand how the grill could make it taste bland but it seems to.
VINE VOICEon February 4, 2014
Panini sandwiches have gotten my attention lately and this Cusinart panini press has satisfied my craving.

The press is quite small, but it can easily handle two good sized sandwiches. I usually make mine with sourdough bread so you can judge the size of the sandwiches. The bread toasts nicely on both sides and the ingredients are done nicely. I've also pressed chicken in it and it does everything a Foreman grill can do.

The best thing about it, according to my wife, is that the two grills easily flip out and can be cleaned quite easily. Unlike the Foreman grill that can be challenging to clean, the Cuisinart gives you three easy pieces that rinse off easily and quickly. The machine is quite small and looks good sitting on our counter. I think it was worth the price.