Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
|Price:||$118.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control; sear function - can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage; large grilling surface - 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray; cleaning/scraping tool; dishwasher-safe accessories; Includes instruction/recipe book
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe
Take Meals to New Heights
The Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe takes grilling to new heights! It offers six enticing cooking options. The reversible grill and griddle plates, combined with dual-zone temperature control, give home chefs complete control. This grill is perfect for making pancakes and eggs for breakfast, panini and open-faced sandwiches for lunch, and burgers or fajitas for dinner. The extra-large grilling surface is ideal for entertaining a crowd or making family meals. The new SearBlast feature locks in the flavor of steaks. With dishwasher-safe accessories, an elegant new look, and 1800 watts of power, deluxe is an understatement.
Six Ways to Cook: 240 square inches of cooking surface handle big orders of bacon and eggs, panini sandwiches, seared filets, and sautéed vegetables.
Enough Power to Sear: 1800 watts of power and 500°F max plate temperatures let you sear meats, fish, and poultry. The 2-minute SearBlast feature locks in flavors.
DuoControl Heating Advantage: Independent temperature controls let you warm tortillas on one plate while sautéing chicken and veggies on the other. Makes combination cooking easier than ever.
Adjustable Top Cover for More Cooking Options: The top cover "floats" for classic contact grilling and manually adjusts to 6 different heights to top-melt. Perfect for open-faced sandwiches and grilled pizzas.
Extra-Large Cooking Surface: Cook up to 12 pancakes on the full griddle or grill up to 6 burgers in the contact grill position.
Quick & Easy Cleanup: Removable plates, drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher safe.
Reversible nonstick plates flip from grill to griddle, provide a total of 240 square inches of cooking surface, and are dishwasher safe. Grill side is perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables. Use the griddle side to prepare pancakes, eggs, heat tortillas, even sear scallops.
SearBlast meats, fish or poultry at 500°F for up to two minutes at a time. Sear on one or both plates.
Height-adjustable top cover with 6 preset height positions. Lower to contact grill or raise for melting; lock to store.
Independent temperature controls provide full range of temperatures, from Warm to 450°F, for each cooking plate.
Integrated drip tray removes for easy dishwasher cleanup.
Brushed stainless steel housing on the base and cover brings Cuisinart's trademark elegance into any kitchen.
Operating the Griddler Deluxe
- Make sure the Griddler Deluxe is in the PREHEAT position. It is recommended you preheat with grill in the closed position.
- Turn the UPPER PLATE and/or LOWER PLATE temperature to the desired setting – from Warm to 450°F.
- A red indicator light on the selected control will illuminate to indicate that the power is on. It may take up to 12 minutes to reach operating temperature, depending on the temperature level that was set. NOTE: The first time you use the Griddler Deluxe, it may have a slight odor and may smoke a bit. This is normal and common to appliances with nonstick surfaces.
- When the thermostat has reached operating temperature, a green indicator light inside the chosen control will indicate that the Griddler Deluxe is ready for cooking.
- You may vary the setting of the control knob at any time during cooking.
- To turn the plate(s) off, simply turn the temperature dial(s) to the OFF position. NOTE: If the unit is on and heated for more than 2 hours, it will automatically shut off. This is a safety feature of the Griddler Deluxe. To reactivate, simply turn either dial.
Top Customer Reviews
The price for the unit seemed a little high but I'm very pleased that I decided to spend the extra. The construction of the unit is very sturdy. The plates attach/detach very easily. It has stood up to my daily use and I believe will continue to for awhile.
TLDR; Expensive but a great buy!
I've used it about a dozen times already in the couple weeks I've had it - done fish, burgers, chicken, steak.
I was impressed by the warmup time, and how it could maintain that temperature through the cooking process - something my old GF grill could not do. Cleanup is easy too so far.
My main complaint is that when you have the top plate floating in the closed position, and then you open it... the top plate will be positioned such that junk will drip down onto your countertop, not the drip tray. You also should make sure it doesn't trip hot grease onto the power cable. See my attached picture. You can avoid this by locking the top plate everytime you open it.
Make sure your meat is pretty dry if you want it to get browned. If you slop a soaking wet piece of marinated meat on there, you can't expect it to brown - it will just be sitting in a puddle of liquid and won't brown. The slots on the plates aren't too tall.
In summary - great, but not perfect. It seems like a quality appliance. I expect it to last a long time.
Size may be a valuable feature, but it doesn't mean much if the end product is just o.k. This unit has an indicator that let's you know when it is ready to go. It takes all the guesswork out of the cooking process. Everything is perfect unless you walk out of the kitchen and totally ignore it. The lid is sensitive as well as adjustable and will float gently to sear meat without eradicating all the cooking juices out of the meat and leaving it dry and unappealing.
The plates remove easily and are dishwasher safe. Nothing really 'sticks' to the plates so there is no such thing as scrubbing involved here. A quick wipe with a damp rag keeps all exterior surfaces clean and sparkling.
All you have to do is look at this Griddler and a visual inspection will reveal that this is a well made unit. It is neither cheap or flimsy.
Because it is smaller I find I use this with greater frequency. I have used this for grilled asparagus and squash, potato pancakes, omelets, stuffed French toast. Everything look and tastes great. I'm not a great cook, but you'd never know it when I use it.
This grill is perfect for singles, couples, or anyone dealing with limited surface space. It is so attractive that I leave it on the counter top all the time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a wedding gift. They loved it! If your looking for a panini grill this is a great one.Published 3 hours ago by marysayle
Great grill. If the locking mechanism was improved a bit - hard to sense when it is locked or unlocked - I would give all 5 stars. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Ginnie Grey
I have only had this a few months. It worked well in the beginning. Now he plates are warped. Its unusable. Very disappointed.Published 15 days ago by AZLIBERTARIAN
I live alone and love this griddler. I use it mostly for hamburger patties. They taste like they have been on an outside grill. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love this grill. We have one in each of three different locations.Published 26 days ago by Justa Girl
This product is a replacement for our George Foreman Grill that finally died after years of great service. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kindle Reader
I got this for Christmas last year after some extensive research. I wanted a solid indoor grill/griddle so that I could do both big batches of eggs, sausage, & pancakes and so that... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amanda Oliver