BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2013
I purchased Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler with Cuisinart GR-WAFP Griddler Waffle Plates at bed bath and beyond with 20%off coupon.
I'm very happy with the size of the machine, how it looks( beautiful stemless steal) and very light weight! Yes! It's very compact!
I purchased it because of not only how it looks, the plates are removable which means you can clean it easily after cooking and the most importantly, it makes me big smile for the result of delicious beautiful waffle!
I try to write a review before I get to know any of my new machine. Every machine has it's personality/ behavior. Even if I follow the instruction, some times I don't get the best result. So, I do try and error and find the perfect settings for my desired result.

Here is My perfect setting for a delicious waffle making that I would like to share!
* I used a paleo coconut flour waffle recipe.
* To choose "griddle" setting, because this setting is the only way that you can select the temperature.
* be aware of temperature indicator light ( when it's ready to use it lights up to green)
*When it's done and remove the waffle from the waffle plate, the plate temperature would drop while you are removing so if you want to cook another delicious waffle, you should close it and wait until "the ready to use" green light indicates.

Setting
Griddle
Temperature 375 degree
Cook about 45 seconds to 1 minute
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2016
Being a college student with a busy life, I wanted to find an easy way to cook good food that would not take a lot of time. That is why, for a Christmas present this past year, my parents bought me a Cuisinart griddler. I have used it many times since and I can honestly tell you that it has been one of the best presents I have ever received.

What makes this such a great kitchen appliance to own is how easy it is to use, how well it works, and how easy it is to clean. It contains three different dials on the front which allows it to adjust to a wide range of temperatures and the griddler also lets you know when it is preheated and ready to use. When you buy this machine, it comes with three different sets of non-stick plates that can be easily interchanged to fit whatever you are wanting to cook. This saves you both money and space due to not needing to buy a bunch of other machines to cook with; you can just use the one appliance for everything. The griddler also has heating elements not only on the bottom side, but also on the top. This helps the food to cook faster and more evenly. As for the cleaning aspect, the plates can easily detach from the machine itself and then can either be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. The griddler does contain a drip guard that just slides in the bottom and catches all the grease when cooking so the mess is all confined. The guard, just like the plates, can be taken out and quickly cleaned as well.

When looking that the Cuisinart griddler, some people may say that is it seems bulky or that it is a little heavy for its size, but for a small machine, is very durable and lasts a long time. Personally, I rather deal with a little bulkiness and know I have a good product then the other way around. In fact, my family has had one of the old Cuisinart models for years and it is still in very good condition and working like brand-new.

For anyone who is looking for an easy way to cook healthy, tasty, quality food, I would strongly recommend a Cuisinart Griddler for you. This product has many great features that ranks it far and above other grilling machines. If you buy one, you will not regret it.
on March 8, 2014
I purchased the Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler and the Waffle Plates Bundle, just finished making waffles, they are big and very tasty, much faster then my old waffle grill, way to go!!
on December 5, 2016
This is great for waffles and so much else. Unlike the single serve waffle makers, this one makes four decent sized square waffles in 3 to 4 minutes. I can mix and bake a full batch of 12 waffles in 10 to 15 minutes. The waffles are great size for freezing in sandwich bags and popping into a standard toaster to reheat. Flat griddle is great for pancakes, eggs, etc. The double sided grill, panini press makes fantastic and quick quesadillas, hamburgers, fish fillets etc. I have been using this at least 3 or 4 times a week for over a year and would buy it again. Easy to clean too, mostly all you have to do is rinse under running water or wipe with sponge.
on September 23, 2017
I was surprised at the small footprint & weight (light) as I got rid of my old Breville Healthsmart grill which is huge & heavy. Very pleased with the appearance & performance. Only a few minutes to heat up & waffles turned out perfectly. I borrowed my friend's Cuisinart waffle maker that makes 4 at a time & that was really good but bits of mixture went into cracks & crevices & down the sides so it was difficult to clean. This appears to cook waffles to the same standard but it much easier to clean as you just remove the plates & rinse. I read that you shouldn't spray with oil as it may help to ruin the high quality non-stick finish. I've stored on the bench in the corner so it's no problem that I can't store upright.
on January 10, 2016
Received this as a gift to replace a similar one I had several years ago. The Cuisinart is better in every way. I love how consistently it cooks everything from steak to waffles, cleanup is simple, and it looks great on the countertop.
on July 8, 2016
I've only had this product for a week, but I've used it 1-2 times each day. We are a family of seven, so it's a bit small, but I bought it to make quick breakfast/ lunches for my younger children. I did use it for family meals, but it takes longer (no longer than using a pan, though). So far we've done paninis, eggs, pancakes, waffles, waffle brownies (for ice cream sundaes), grilled cheese, and French toast. I have a tendency to over-cook pancakes and French toast. They came out completely perfect. If you're a so-so cook like I am, this is absolutely great. The clean up is easy. All I do is remove the bigger chunks (only time there was chunks was with the waffle brownies) and pop the plates into the dishwasher. They clean up absolutely great. Loading and unloading the plates is so easy. I wish I had bought this years ago!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.