Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer..." and save 27% off the $54.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 5 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula and instruction/recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$49.95||$66.13||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$39.95||$51.43||$50.51|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kitchen Kapers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 5 x 9 in||3.94 x 8.46 x 8.94 in||3.5 x 8 x 6 in||3.62 x 7.8 x 6.1 in||4.25 x 9 x 6 in||3.56 x 8.07 x 5.91 in|
|Item Weight||4 lbs||4 lbs||2 lbs||2.5 lbs||2.6 lbs||2.8 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||man-made-material||Plastic||Plastic||Chrome Plated||Plastic|
Cuisinart Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer
The Cuisinart Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. This Hand Mixer puts the perfect mix in the palm of your hand! Your Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer will handle just about any mixing task a recipe calls for – from the lightest whipped toppings to the heaviest cookie dough. You’ll love the single slide control and a swivel cord that stays out of your way. The 200-Watt powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. Best of all, cleanup is easy. We’ve put some of our favorite recipes in the back of this book, so enjoy using your new mixer! What could be better?
- Powerful 220-Watts of power with automatic feedback
- Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject lever
- Swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use
- Extra-long self-cleaning beaters with no center posts
- Product manual, recipe booklet and spatula included
- Chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band
Measures 8.07" x 3.56" x 5.91"
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender has a limited three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
- Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
- Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
- Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfort with right- or left-handed use.
- Beater Release Lever: Conveniently located for easy ejection of beaters.
- Extra-Long Beaters: Two extra-long, extra-wide beaters for superior, faster aerating, mixing, and whipping. Designed with no center post to prevent ingredients from clogging up beaters. Beaters are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
- Easy Cleanup: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; it wipes clean instantly.
|Speed 1||Speed 2||Speed 3||Speed 4||Speed 5|
|Starting speed when mixing most ingredients together Creaming butter and sugar to mix Mixing heavy cookie doughs, frostings and cake mixes Adding nuts, chips and dried fruit to doughs and batters||Adding eggs to batters and doughs Starting to whip potatoes and squash Mixing pudding batters||Complete beating cake mixes Creaming butter and sugar until light and fluffy Complete mixing frostings Whipping potatoes and squash Beating whole eggs and yolks||Completing whipping cream||Whipping egg whites, butter and cream cheese to light and fluffy consistency for dips and spreads|