Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer..." and save 27% off the $54.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 5 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula and instruction/recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart HM-50 Power Advantage 5-Speed Hand Mixer
The Cuisinart Power Advantage 5 Speed Hand Mixer easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients with ease. Switch from dense cookie dough to whipped cream with just one touch thanks to the slide control. This powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task your recipes require.
- 220 watts of power with automatic feedback
- Chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band
- Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject lever
- Swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use
- Extra-long self-cleaning beaters with no center posts
- Spatula, instruction and recipe book included
Create a chef inspired meal with this Cuisinart Power Advantage five speed hand mixer. With a sleek white exterior, it features a chrome plated Cuisinart logo and stainless steel attachments. It has a 200 watt motor with automatic feedback, and an easy-to-use speed dial control with five different speeds to choose from. Backed by a manufacturer's limited three year warranty, this hand mixer also has a swivel cord for right or left handed use, and comes with a spatula, instructions, and a recipe booklet.
8" L x 3-3/4" W x 5-3/4" H
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In summary, this is a powerful and affordable handheld mixer (not powerful compared to stand mixers)
I do have one compliant. Years ago, customers were able to take their home appliances apart to fix them. Unfortunately, this mixer is not one of those. Cuisinart have sealed off the screw holes and prevented customers from opening up the mixer. My mixer was making some scratchy noises and I could tell it just needed some machine oil/lubrication. Instead of taking the unit apart and adding oil, I had no choice but to pour the oil from outside through the exhaust fan hole, hoping it will get to the place. It did somewhat, and now the noise has been minimized. However, it should have been more straightforward than this.
I still think this is a very nice mixer for its utility and affordable price, and I would still strongly recommend other potential buyers to consider it. However, it would have been nicer if the screw holes are not sealed.
*Update on late Nov 2009*: The mixer is still working fine -- bought it since April 2009. The scratchy metal noise has not come back for some time. By the way, I use this mixer about 3 times per month for cookies and pastries. I hope this illustrates how often this mixer is being used. I am very satisfied with the product thus far.
*Update on Jun 26, 2010*: Still working fine.
*Update on May 31, 2011*: Still working.
*Update on Jan 05, 2012*: Still working
I was also disappointed that it did not come with the additional types of beaters (like my HB one- and that my old beaters did not fit this appliance).
I did not think i would miss the "snap on box" that the HB had- to store the beaters and cord... but after using this one, i realized how helpful that actually was.