Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer..." and save 61% off the $110.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Price:||$49.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand blender with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- 7 speed options; slide control easily shifts speeds with a single touch
- Swivel cord; extra-long dishwasher-safe beaters; beater-eject lever
- Spatula, chef's whisk, instruction/recipe book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Price||$49.12||$71.39||$47.91||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$49.69||$49.97|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronics Warehouse Outlet||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||White||White||Empire Red||Metallic Red||Pink|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 9 x 6 in||3.94 x 8.46 x 8.94 in||9 x 5 x 9 in||3.5 x 8 x 6 in||5.91 x 8.07 x 3.56 in||3.56 x 8.07 x 5.91 in|
|Item Weight||2.6 lbs||—||3.09 lbs||2 lbs||3.5 lbs||2.8 lbs|
|Material Type||Chrome Plated||Chrome Plated||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options. It also comes equipped with an exclusive swivel cord, which allows for either right- or left-handed use, and extra-long beaters that have no center posts, making cleanup a snap either by hand or in the dishwasher. Accessories include a spatula and an instruction/recipe book for getting started. Durably built and sporting a chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band, the hand mixer measures approximately 8 by 3-3/4 by 5-3/4 inches.
It’s time to mix it up!
Get ready to enjoy more mixing opportunities with the extremely versatile Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer. The Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful 220-watt motor breezes through big mixing jobs, and Automatic Feedback kicks in more power whenever it’s needed. Don’t worry about messy splatters... the Smooth Start feature, with its 3 extra-low speeds, keeps all the ingredients right in the bowl where they belong!
• 220 Watts of Power: Powerful enough to easily cut through a double batch of cookie dough or butter right out of the refrigerator.
• 3 Low Mixing Speeds: Lower mixing speeds provide greater control when folding or mixing dry ingredients.
• Easy To Clean: The Power Advantage Hand Mixer has a smooth, sealed base; wipes clean instantly.
• Heel Rest: Allows mixer to rest squarely on countertop.
• One-Step On/Off Switch: One-step power switch allows you to turn mixer on and off in a single operation.
• LED Speed Display: Digital speed settings are easy to read.
• One-Touch Speed Control: Allows you to change speeds quickly while you are mixing.
• Maximum Comfort: Balanced to do more work for you. The shape of the mixer allows maximum possible power and balance. Stress-free grip provides unparalleled comfort and control, even during extended mixing.
• Automatic Feedback: No need for a power boost. An electronic feedback mechanism automatically feeds in extra power when needed. It assures that the mixer will not bog down, even when mixing heavy loads.
• SmoothStart feature: When the mixer is turned on, the beaters start spinning very slowly to prevent ingredients from splattering.
• Exclusive Rotating Swivel Cord: Unique swivel cord can be positioned for comfortable right- or left-handed use.
• Spatula, instruction manual and recipe booklet included
Top Customer Reviews
I took the blender apart today and learned that the only thing keeping the beaters in are 4 little plastic teeth. They are designed to flex and then bite into the contour of the top of the beater. When you eject the beater, the plastic flexes to release the beater. Over time, the plastic will eventually fail...guaranteed. You cannot keep bending plastic without it eventually breaking. I have resorted to gluing the beaters into the mixer, which means I will no longer be able to use the dough hooks. The plastic pieces that broke are part of the gear units that drive the beaters, so replacement would be pretty difficult.
The blender is not designed to be taken apart. I had to dremel out the 4 little plastic pieces that cover the screws. Once I got those off, It was easy to unscrew it, open it up, and diagnose the problem. So for now we will just use it with the beaters permanently attached and we'll just wash the beaters by hand.
1. Although the manufacturer claims that it has a slow start (to keep ingredients from flying out of the bowl), it doesn't. Even at the lowest speed, there's an initial burst that kicks up flour and sugar. After a couple of seconds, it reverts to a very slow speed. But, the damage is already done--and out of the bowl.
2. Making meringue with this mixer was a very shoulder-straining chore. It took more than seven minutes at high speed with the whipping beater and I still didn't achieve the high volume I wanted.
The only positive I can add is that Cuisinart thoughtfully provided two different beaters. The two (pictured) for mixing and the single whip for whipping cream or egg whites.
My husband already tossed out the box, or I'd be returning this mixer to the store.
— POWER —
This hand mixer has speeds up to "7", but even at 1 it's pretty strong. I've yet to go over 4 because it's a bit scary how fast it goes. There will be things flying around at higher speeds, and how I prevent it is I just put my hand on the sides of the bowl I'm mixing in to cover any flying food.
— CLEANING —
The two spinning beaters (or whisks, whatever you want to call them) are separate pieces that attach to the main body. There are icons on the bottom of the main body to tell you which one goes where. After you're done mixing, detach the beaters by pulling them out, and wash it in the sink. You can easily wipe down the body with a wet cloth if you should get any splatter on it.
— SUMMARY —
I love Cuisinart, so when it comes time to buying a new everyday kitchen appliance I usually take a look at what they have first, then comes Joseph Joseph, then other brands. This is an easy to use hand mixer, that is nice on the eyes, and easy to clean. Recommended.