- Save $5 when you spend $99 Offered by Amazon.com. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, White
|List Price:||$145.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$65.05 (45%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Handheld Mixer with Storage Case|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.46 x 3.94 x 8.94 inches|
|Number of Speeds||9|
|Item Weight||4 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options,BPA Free
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $7.25 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case
Our premium Cuisinart Power Advantage PLUS 9-Speed Hand Mixer is as easy to stow away as it is to use! Whiz through any task with the automatic feedback SmoothStart feature to eliminate splatters. Once you’ve beaten batters, whipped egg whites, and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and fit the extra-long beaters, chef’s whisk, and dough hooks into the clear case, and snap the mixer on top. Perfect control, plenty of power, and compact storage. That’s a mixer anyone can love! All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 220 watts of power with automatic feedback
- SmoothStart feature with 3 low mixing speeds eliminates splattering
- One-step power switch with 9-speed LED display
- Sturdy snap-on case to store mixer and accessories
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, and spatula
- Recipe book
Compare with similar items
Introducing a hand mixer that's as easy to put away as it is to operate. The Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9 Speed Hand Mixer performs any task a recipe calls for, and then tucks into its own storage case. Once it has mixed heavy batters, whipped up fluffy meringues and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and put it away. Extra long beaters, chef's whisk, and dough hooks fit into a clear case, and the mixer snaps on top. Plenty of power, perfect control, and compact storage. That's a mixer anyone can love.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Mixer works fine.
By ATP on March 8, 2018
The Mixer works fine.
By Practical Matters on March 22, 2019
You have to remember with the Cuisinart it starts off faster when you just turn it on, and the slows, so hold it out of the bowl before you use it in the batter. Unknown to me as well is that the KA dough hooks tend to make a better bread or pizza dough then the cuisinart, don’t ask me why, maybe its me? Or the shape of the dough hooks, the dough hooks on the Ka seem to be heavier duty and the ones on the cuisinart are thinner but again, I don’t know if this matters. Likewise the cuisinart tends to work better for me in heavier dough then the KA. I haven’t really found a difference in the cuisnart having 7 speeds and the KA having 9. I have yet to use the full speeds on either Mixer. I did try to make whip cream with the balloon whisks and to me anyway, they both seem worthless. I feel that the regular beaters on both actually work better. The KA cost me $99.00 online, but I think QVC has better deals, but I usually use amazon. They are good to work with in case of problems and usually fast shipping. The Cuisinart 7 speed with attachments and carrying case, the same as the 9 speed online here, cost $59.00 and I was able to use the 20% off coupon they always send in the mail and I like that I can go to the store and pick something up, look at first, not something you can do most places any more. I think the cuisinart is a bit louder, but I think it surely works a lot better with a heavier dough. So there seems to be advantages to both of these as hand mixers, the cuisinart 7 speed to me would work just as well as the 9 speed they sell, as its very powerful. I love the look of the KA as well as the Cuisinart, which I got in a beautiful silver color. The KA being more expensive, though I like it being quieter, I tend to go to the cuisnart for less hassle, should my batter be heavier. They say the Ka has a powerful dc motor, again I don’t know about lonegevity if this means it would last longer but those who know motors can tell more than I can.
I hope this review might help someone that’s trying to decide.
Thank you for your inquiry. Based on the information you have provided, your unit is within the limited warranty period and can be set up for replacement. However, our warranty does not include shipping and processing fees either way. Based on your specific product, your shipping and processing fees for us mailing out your new unit will be $10. We ask that you also cover the cost of shipping the defective unit to Cuisinart. We recommend that you use a traceable insured delivery service."
So what do you get? A mixer that works fine while it lasts, it breaks within months, and you have to pay to have it fixed. No thank you Cuisinart.
Top reviews from other countries
I am in love. This was my splurge; my gift to myself that will last a lifetime.
All I wanted was a mixer that won't die when I am mixing cookie dough and has a good graduation of speeds. This ticks every box.
And may I call your attention to the additional accessories WITH AN ATTACHEABLE STORAGE CONTAINER?
1000% worth it to get this over the 7-speed, and don't even consider any other brand for a hand mixer.