Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options,BPA Free
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case
Our premium Cuisinart Power Advantage PLUS 9-Speed Hand Mixer is as easy to stow away as it is to use! Whiz through any task with the automatic feedback SmoothStart feature to eliminate splatters. Once you’ve beaten batters, whipped egg whites, and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and fit the extra-long beaters, chef’s whisk, and dough hooks into the clear case, and snap the mixer on top. Perfect control, plenty of power, and compact storage. That’s a mixer anyone can love! All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 220 watts of power with automatic feedback
- SmoothStart feature with 3 low mixing speeds eliminates splattering
- One-step power switch with 9-speed LED display
- Sturdy snap-on case to store mixer and accessories
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, and spatula
- Recipe book
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
KitchenAid KHM512IC 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Ice
Hamilton Beach 62682RZ Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case, White
VonShef RED 250W Hand Mixer Whisk With Chrome Beater, Dough Hook, 5 Speed and Turbo Button + FREE Balloon Whisk
Cuisinart HM-70 Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless and White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.94 x 8.46 x 8.94 in||8 x 3.5 x 6 in||3.5 x 8 x 6 in||5.7 x 8.3 x 9.2 in||8.7 x 4.9 x 7.6 in||4.25 x 9 x 6 in|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||2 lbs||2 lbs||3 lbs||—||2.6 lbs|
|Material Type||Chrome Plated||Polycarbonate||Plastic||Chrome||Plastic||Chrome Plated|
Introducing a hand mixer that's as easy to put away as it is to operate. The Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9 Speed Hand Mixer performs any task a recipe calls for, and then tucks into its own storage case. Once it has mixed heavy batters, whipped up fluffy meringues and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and put it away. Extra long beaters, chef's whisk, and dough hooks fit into a clear case, and the mixer snaps on top. Plenty of power, perfect control, and compact storage. That's a mixer anyone can love.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary – We were using a cheap 3-speed mixer, however, it just did not have what it took for even the normal tasks such as mixing cooked potatoes for mashed potatoes. I always do extensive research before making purchases and several of searches came back to this model as being a very good one.
What made me want to go with this model were several factors.
-Feedback and articles online were very promising.
-It has a powerful motor. Most mixers had around 100-150 watts while this one has 220 watts.
-This is easy to operate. It has a power button, up and down speed control, LCD to easily know what speed you are on as well as a release trigger for the attachments.
-Powerful. This worked amazing and really cuts down on my hand mixer time with the 9 speeds. Anything above half way I am not sure I would even use unless I want to make whip cream. At the upper speeds, this gets to a louder volume and is extremely fast.
-Comes with what I would commonly use. Beaters, Dough hooks, spatula as well as a whisk. (Everything will fit into the base to be stored together.)
-Comes with a bottom to attach so that all the accessories are stored.
-Name brand is well known and reputable.
-Has smooth start feature with 3 low speeds to avoid splattering.
-Feels well-built and durable. It has a metal casing which is also nice.
-Well labeled as to which side each beater or accessories needs to go into.
I did find three things I wish had a little change.
- It appears the beaters are chrome plated stainless steel. I wish they would just be solid stainless. This worries me and I wonder if this chrome plating will begin to flake with heavy or long-term use.
-The second item was the trigger to release the beaters. To me, it seemed very light weight. It just gave me an impression when I used it that it could break anytime. I could very wrong and it may never have a problem though.
-Lastly, the cord in which goes into the mixer (in my opinion) should be able to swing 180 degrees. The cord comes designed to rotate for both uses and to allow the mixer to attach to its base properly. It seems as though a better fit and more flexibility could be obtained by this slight modification.
I will go with a 4 out of 5 stars. The cord is a slight pain due to its limitations. Other two items, time will tell. As with all my reviews, I will update this should the mixer develop any issues with ongoing use.
Anyway, I have come up with a rather visually unappealing fix - feed the cord through the handle (see photo) then turn it back away from the handle to plug it in. The cord comes with the plastic "cord holder," which I used to hold it in place.
Ridiculous for a more expensive hand mixer than I am accustomed to. Other than that, I really like the mixer.
*9 speeds - makes any job possible
*Beaters - thin but strong and not placed too close together so that thicker batters can move their way through and things like bread dough are less likely to climb up.
*Motor is strong. It doesn't whine and powers right through tough things like cream cheese (even when you don't let it soften as long as your suppose to.)
*Nice storage area. This doesn't make or break the deal for me. It's been nice not to rummage through the drawers looking for both beaters though.
*The latch release - So glad I have to deliberately lift the leaver to release beaters. I don't accidently remove them by pressing the button like on other beaters I've had.
* Cord - It is a decent length and it swivels around. I have lots of little helpers in the Kitchen and the cord is long enough and rotates around so I can maneuver the mixer with all the extra hands helping me mix. I'm not saying the cord is long but not too short.
*The appliance is solid feeling. Nothing flimsy about it. That means that it isn't exactly light weight but it isn't cheaply made.
Wisk - I've used it to make whip cream and a meringue. It did a wonderful job.
Here are a couple observations/complaints I have.
* The kneader hooks - They don't work at all for me at all. When making bread I use the beaters until I have a nice soft dough then knead in my last cup or two of flour by hand.
* Slow start - not so much. It starts up at like a 3 speed then quickly goes back to a 1 speed. I still have to make sure my beaters are firmly planted in whatever I don't want to have fly around.
Why did this mixer still get a 5 star when I have complaints? I cook for 5 boys everyday, I make dinners for teachers at the school, I make treats for friends and neighbors...and this appliance has absolutely made doing that much easier. It is simply the best mixer I have ever used!
I've read a couple more reviews and just want to add a couple comments. I am almost always cooking with kids and don't feel it is dangerous at all. When using any mixer you have to watch those little fingers. Also about the beaters falling out...there is one hole that is fitted different. That is so the wisk fits in properly. You will notice on your beaters that their tops look slightly different. This determines which hole they go in. If you put the beaters in and they fall back out...you did it wrong. Switch it around. I've done that and the beaters have fallen in the batter, bummer, but it just made me be more careful inserting them the next time. It wasn't a big deal at all. Also, I have never noticed the beaters not mixing at a consistant speed and I have had many awesome smooth batters (which made very delicious treats too!). Regarding one more review, I don't have any problem fitting everything in the plastic container. I do have to organize it somewhat not just cram it in but it all fits. That's it, the end, I'd still buy this mixer...infact right now I'm looking at it for my sister because I love mine so much!