4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart HM-90S Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Handheld Mixer with Storage Case, White
- Low Return Rate: 20% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "hand mixers"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld mixer with 220-watt motor and automatic feedback
- Simple on/off button; 1-touch speed control and 9 speed options,BPA Free
- 3 low start speeds to prevent ingredients from splattering; snap-on clear storage case
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, spatula, and instruction/recipe book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case
Our premium Cuisinart Power Advantage PLUS 9-Speed Hand Mixer is as easy to stow away as it is to use! Whiz through any task with the automatic feedback SmoothStart feature to eliminate splatters. Once you’ve beaten batters, whipped egg whites, and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and fit the extra-long beaters, chef’s whisk, and dough hooks into the clear case, and snap the mixer on top. Perfect control, plenty of power, and compact storage. That’s a mixer anyone can love! All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 220 watts of power with automatic feedback
- SmoothStart feature with 3 low mixing speeds eliminates splattering
- One-step power switch with 9-speed LED display
- Sturdy snap-on case to store mixer and accessories
- Includes beaters, chef's whisk, dough hooks, and spatula
- Recipe book
Compare with similar items
Introducing a hand mixer that's as easy to put away as it is to operate. The Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9 Speed Hand Mixer performs any task a recipe calls for, and then tucks into its own storage case. Once it has mixed heavy batters, whipped up fluffy meringues and kneaded homemade bread dough, just clean it up and put it away. Extra long beaters, chef's whisk, and dough hooks fit into a clear case, and the mixer snaps on top. Plenty of power, perfect control, and compact storage. That's a mixer anyone can love.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary – We were using a cheap 3-speed mixer, however, it just did not have what it took for even the normal tasks such as mixing cooked potatoes for mashed potatoes. I always do extensive research before making purchases and several of searches came back to this model as being a very good one.
What made me want to go with this model were several factors.
-Feedback and articles online were very promising.
-It has a powerful motor. Most mixers had around 100-150 watts while this one has 220 watts.
-This is easy to operate. It has a power button, up and down speed control, LCD to easily know what speed you are on as well as a release trigger for the attachments.
-Powerful. This worked amazing and really cuts down on my hand mixer time with the 9 speeds. Anything above half way I am not sure I would even use unless I want to make whip cream. At the upper speeds, this gets to a louder volume and is extremely fast.
-Comes with what I would commonly use. Beaters, Dough hooks, spatula as well as a whisk. (Everything will fit into the base to be stored together.)
-Comes with a bottom to attach so that all the accessories are stored.
-Name brand is well known and reputable.
-Has smooth start feature with 3 low speeds to avoid splattering.
-Feels well-built and durable. It has a metal casing which is also nice.
-Well labeled as to which side each beater or accessories needs to go into.
I did find three things I wish had a little change.
- It appears the beaters are chrome plated stainless steel. I wish they would just be solid stainless. This worries me and I wonder if this chrome plating will begin to flake with heavy or long-term use.
-The second item was the trigger to release the beaters. To me, it seemed very light weight. It just gave me an impression when I used it that it could break anytime. I could very wrong and it may never have a problem though.
-Lastly, the cord in which goes into the mixer (in my opinion) should be able to swing 180 degrees. The cord comes designed to rotate for both uses and to allow the mixer to attach to its base properly. It seems as though a better fit and more flexibility could be obtained by this slight modification.
I will go with a 4 out of 5 stars. The cord is a slight pain due to its limitations. Other two items, time will tell. As with all my reviews, I will update this should the mixer develop any issues with ongoing use.
Anyway, I have come up with a rather visually unappealing fix - feed the cord through the handle (see photo) then turn it back away from the handle to plug it in. The cord comes with the plastic "cord holder," which I used to hold it in place.
Ridiculous for a more expensive hand mixer than I am accustomed to. Other than that, I really like the mixer.