Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart ICE-25 Classic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream ..." and save 61% off the $110.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Cuisinart ICE-25 Classic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Traditional styling with fully automatic convenience
- Makes 1-1/2 quarts of frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes
- Transparent lid locks tightly; large spout for adding ingredients without spilling
- Double-insulated freezer bowl for consistently smooth, creamy results
- Instruction and recipe book included; 3-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||White||White||Ice Cream Maker without Countdown Timer||Brushed Metal/Red||Blue||Red|
|Item Dimensions||—||10.8 x 10.8 x 15.8 in||12.12 x 10.38 x 17 in||10.88 x 10.5 x 16 in||17 x 15 x 16 in||10 x 10 x 14.13 in|
|Item Weight||8.6 lbs||9 lbs||—||2.3 lbs||6.4 lbs||7.5 lbs|
The Traditional styling of the Cuisinart Classic Frozen Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker will put a smile on every ice cream lovers face. Fully automatic, this frozen desert maker requires only the addition of fresh ingredients and the flip of a switch to make 1 1/2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, or those fabulous frozen drinks - icy smooth and ready to enjoy in as little as 20 minutes!
Chilly and rich desserts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet seem all the more special when they are made in a home kitchen. While this Cuisinart frozen dessert maker is designed to look like the old-fashioned models that require plenty of rock salt and ice and need to be hand cranked, it is actually completely automatic for ease of use and less waiting. The ice cream maker's base is shaped like a bucket, complete with a carrying handle. The freezer bowl and mixing arm fit within the base and are both removable for cleaning. The transparent locking lid lets cooks watch the maker in action and has an open spout for loading milk, eggs, sugar, and other fresh ingredients right into the freezer bowl without spilling them all over the counter.
With a flip of the power switch, the arm starts mixing and properly aerating the ingredients for perfect results every time. Little extras, such as nuts, chocolate chips, or chunks of fruit can be added during the mixing cycle. The heavy-duty motor blazes along to produce 1-1/2 quarts of a favorite frozen dessert in just 20 minutes. However, there is no need to dip into the dessert right away: the bowl can go into the freezer for a while and its double insulation keeps ice cream or sorbet smooth and creamy until serving time. The ICE-25 comes with a book of instructions and recipes (including old standbys, such as Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, and mouth-watering specialties, such as Dark Chocolate Cherry Sorbet) and is covered by Cuisinart under a three-year warranty. --Cristina Vaamonde
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) be careful about adding extracts. They contain alcohol and may make the ice cream/yogurt/sorbet not freeze...AT ALL! Especially artificial vanilla extract.
2) be sure your bowl is frozen very solid prior to using or ice cream will not freeze properly
3) be sure you have the paddle component inserted the right way...we ran a batch with it reversed/upside down...duh...and wasted some perfectly good ingredients. Nothing froze. The paddle just floats and doesn't interlock into anything so this was an easy mistake for a novice. Once inserted correctly, the ice cream froze just fine.
Other than these things you should have fun with your ice cream maker! Nice value for this price point and easy clean up too.
1. Yes, it is noisy, but not intolerable.
2. The bucket MUST be frozen SOLID in order to work correctly.
3. It makes wonderful ice cream.
4. It (1 1/2 quarts)is a bit small-especially once you start adding additional ingredients towards the end (we like to add chopped up cookies or candy) and I am afraid it will spill out or clog. I end up dumping everything into a container and mixing stuff in by hand. I am seriously considering getting a 2 quart just for the extra space and peace of mind--even though this machine makes enough ice cream for a small family.
5. You have to work a bit fast when transfering the ice cream from the bucket to the storage container. It can melt quickly so just have everything ready to go.
6. Make sure to clean and dry and wrap the bucket and put it back into the freezer asap so it is ready to go for the next batch.
Overall a good buy and I would reccommend it because I don't think there are other 1 1/2 qrt. makers that offer too much more or better for the money.
Hope that helps !