Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart ..." and save 51% off the $185.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy-lock Lid with Window – Lid is designed to remove and lock easily. An ingredient window allows you to pour ingredients directly through the top and watch the freezing process, Base – Contains heavy-duty motor strong enough to make and dispense ice cream
- Mixing Arm (not shown) – Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create smooth soft ice cream, Dispensing Bracket with Handle – Dispenses the soft ice cream when handle is pulled down. Removable for easy cleaning, Rubber Feet – Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use
- 1 1⁄2-Quart Freezer Bowl (not shown) – Contains cooling liquid within a double-insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature, Condiment Chute – Mix-ins are dispensed from the chute into your ice cream cone or bowl while you dispense ice cream. Removable for easy cleaning
- Three Condiment Containers – Dispense the mix-ins of your choice. The front condiment container with a curved edge dispenses small mix-ins such as sprinkles. Two rectangular condiment containers dispense larger mix-ins such as mini M&M s or mini chocolate morsels, Condiment Dispensing Levers –Pull out one of three levers to add the mix-ins of your choice into your soft ice cream
- ON/OFF Power Dial, Cone Holder – Conveniently holds a stack of extra ice cream cones. Can hold both flat and pointed-bottom cones, Removable Drip Tray – Can be removed for easy cleaning. Dot in center of tray indicates where to place the ice cream cone. Mix-in Gauge – Check the size of mix-ins by dropping them through. Mix-ins that do not fit through will clog the ice cream maker
- Refer page 6 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Red
Hamilton Beach 68330N 4-Quart Automatic Ice-Cream Maker,Cream
Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
Frozen Fruit Dessert Maker, iSiLER Automatic Healthy Frozen Dessert Machine, Makes Sorbet, Soft-Serve Sherbet, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt For Kids, FDA Approved BPA Free Includes Recipe
HERSHEY'S Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine (IC13886)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WhoIsCamera||iSiLER US||Just 4 Kids Club|
|Color||White||Red||Cream||Ice Cream Maker with Countdown Timer||Blue||Tan|
|Item Dimensions||9.86 x 7.75 x 17.25 in||10 x 10.25 x 15 in||15.3 x 12.5 x 11.1 in||9.74 x 8.62 x 13.22 in||12.9 x 11.1 x 6.1 in||12.1 x 16.1 x 10.6 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||9.65 lbs||6.5 lbs||13.5 lbs||—||7.8 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic, Aluminum||man-made-material||Metal||Chrome||—||Plastic|
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone's favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- No cooking a custard, significantly less prep time. Ice cream is ready in less than 25 minutes from start to finish (churn time is 10-12 minutes)
- Handy unit includes the churning bowl, dispenser all in one unit
- it also has a 3 compartment dispenser for chocolate chips, sprinkles, or other toppings
- very little mess to clean up compared to traditional ice cream churns
- the freezer bucket is a pro and a con. It's a pro because you just take it out of your freezer, pour in your ingredients, and turn it on. No messy ice or rock salt. It's also small compared to a traditional ice cream maker. These features are also one because you have to keep the bucket in your freezer so it's ready, so it does take up freezer space. Because of its small size, it realistically only makes less than a quart of ice cream. Then again, it's easy to just wash the freezer bowl, referees, and make more ice cream (or sorbet) the next day.
- The freezer bowl isn't cole enough to really let the ice cream set up quite to the consistency of soft serve ice cream you would buy, and this makes it easy to over churn the ice cream and make it buttery textured. The directions say to check the ice cream at 10-12 minutes. My experience is that 12 minutes is too much and the ice cream turns to a buttery consistency and mouth feel, but is properly set up to dispense into a cone. Likewise, 10 minutes is too short for the ice cream to set up and it's still too soft, but has the right consistency. I have been transferring the ice cream out of the freezer bowl at about 11 minutes and then putting it into the freezer so it sets up like regular ice cream. I'm going to try reducing the amount of cream by 1/3 cup and adding 1/3 cup more whole milk instead.
- The dispenser for the sprinkles has a small opening, so you need to use mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms instead of regular ones.
- There is a little mess when you remove the freezer bowl from the unit. It has an opening in the bottom for the ice cream to go into the dispenser, so when you lift the bowl out of the unit, some of the ice cream will drop into the upper part of the unit and into your counter, though it's reasonably easy to clean up.
- the price has increased significantly since last summer. It's nearly double the cost now