Cuisinart ICE-45PK Mix It In 1.5 Quart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker (Pink)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers; cone holder; removable parts for easy cleaning; instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes; no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Measures 9-3/4 by 9 by 18-1/5 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart ICE-45PK Mix It In 1.5 Quart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab sends sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
- Adds favorite mix-ins into soft serve ice cream as it’s dispensed!
- Pull out tabs to add one, two or all three types of mix-ins
- Pull down handle to dispense soft serve ice cream directly into cones or bowls
- Makes 11⁄2 quarts of frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes
- Fully automatic – just add favorite fresh ingredients and turn the dial
- Cone holder holds a stack of pointed or flat bottom cones
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds temperature for fast results
- No chemicals, salt or ice required
- Removable parts for easy cleaning
- Instruction Book and Recipe Book included
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt ICE-21P1 Ice Cream Maker, Qt, White
Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome, Ice Cream Maker with Countdown Timer, With Countdown Timer
Cuisinart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker ICE-45
KUNHEWUHUA Ice Cream Mixer Milkshake Maker Chill Drink Master with 3 sizes of Stainless Steel Hand Cups 220v
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||East Coast Entities||KUNHEWUHUA|
|Color||Pink||White||Ice Cream Maker with Countdown Timer||White||—|
|Item Dimensions||9.75 x 9 x 18.2 inches||9.5 x 9 x 11.25 inches||9.74 x 8.62 x 13.22 inches||9 x 9.25 x 18 inches||10.2 x 8.6 x 24.4 inches|
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone's favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you tried to make a bowl of ice cream like shown in the picture...the product that came out first will be LONG melted before you get a serving size that large!
I think 15 minutes was perfect a perfect time to stir the ice cream, any longer it will get to thick to come out.
- No cooking a custard, significantly less prep time. Ice cream is ready in less than 25 minutes from start to finish (churn time is 10-12 minutes)
- Handy unit includes the churning bowl, dispenser all in one unit
- it also has a 3 compartment dispenser for chocolate chips, sprinkles, or other toppings
- very little mess to clean up compared to traditional ice cream churns
- the freezer bucket is a pro and a con. It's a pro because you just take it out of your freezer, pour in your ingredients, and turn it on. No messy ice or rock salt. It's also small compared to a traditional ice cream maker. These features are also one because you have to keep the bucket in your freezer so it's ready, so it does take up freezer space. Because of its small size, it realistically only makes less than a quart of ice cream. Then again, it's easy to just wash the freezer bowl, referees, and make more ice cream (or sorbet) the next day.
- The freezer bowl isn't cole enough to really let the ice cream set up quite to the consistency of soft serve ice cream you would buy, and this makes it easy to over churn the ice cream and make it buttery textured. The directions say to check the ice cream at 10-12 minutes. My experience is that 12 minutes is too much and the ice cream turns to a buttery consistency and mouth feel, but is properly set up to dispense into a cone. Likewise, 10 minutes is too short for the ice cream to set up and it's still too soft, but has the right consistency. I have been transferring the ice cream out of the freezer bowl at about 11 minutes and then putting it into the freezer so it sets up like regular ice cream. I'm going to try reducing the amount of cream by 1/3 cup and adding 1/3 cup more whole milk instead.
- The dispenser for the sprinkles has a small opening, so you need to use mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms instead of regular ones.
- There is a little mess when you remove the freezer bowl from the unit. It has an opening in the bottom for the ice cream to go into the dispenser, so when you lift the bowl out of the unit, some of the ice cream will drop into the upper part of the unit and into your counter, though it's reasonably easy to clean up.
- the price has increased significantly since last summer. It's nearly double the cost now
Top reviews from other countries
Unable to use it at all now. wasn't advised when buying it there was an American Plug on it (hence my step down transforma!) not even able to send it back as over the return date and company doesn't want to know!
1. La limpieza del cajón donde se coloca el bowl frio es dificil de limpiar. No es practico porque no se puede remover.
2. La preparación de helados requiere estar al lado mirando, pues en cualquier momento el helado se congela y puede bloquear las aspas de mezclas.
3. Cuando se espesa mucho, no se puede extraer el helado sino desmontando el bowl.
Is really really hard to operate, even when fallowing the steps and instructions. Easily makes mess and takes 3-4 shots before knowing how to make it correct work.
Pricey for what it does.