Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart PSC-650 Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Prog..." and save 59% off the $185.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart PSC-650 Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
|Price:||$93.34 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable slow cooker with removable round-shaped ceramic cooking pot
- Simmer, low and high modes; 24-hour programmable cook time; auto keep-warm; cord storage
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; glass lid with stainless-steel rim; cool-touch chrome-plated handles
- Includes cooking rack, recipe book and instruction book; dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart PSC Stainless Steel Programmable Slow Cooker
The generously-sized Cuisinart 6.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker makes family meals easy, thanks to the 24-hour cook time, digital countdown timer, and three cooking modes! The Slow Cooker conveniently shifts automatically to Keep Warm after cooking is finished, ensuring your family’s dinner is ready even if soccer practice goes late. Once dinner is over, cleanup is easy because both the ceramic cooking pot and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display and 24-hour cooking timer
- Off/On, Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings and automatically shifts to 'Warm'
- Removable 6.5-quart, oval ceramic cooking pot
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob
- Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware
- Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes
- Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles, dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot, Nonslip rubber feet
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6-Qt. Slow Cooker with Standard Lid - Stainless Steel
Cuisinart MSC-600 3-In-1 Cook Central 6-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker (33969A) Set & Forget with Temperature Probe, Sealing Lid and Transport Clips
BELLA 5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Polished Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 6-quart Programmable Searing Slow Cooker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||La Via||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BuyDBest Inc.|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Metallic||Silver||Silver, Black|
|Item Dimensions||16.3 x 11.6 x 12 in||17.5 x 10.5 x 10.8 in||19 x 12 x 9.5 in||16 x 10.25 x 16.13 in||10.24 x 12.6 x 7.28 in||15.5 x 16 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Steel||—|
|Size||6.5-Quart||6-qt.||6-Quart||6 quart||14.37" x 11.02" X 9.45"||6 quart|
Programmable technology makes homemade meals easier than ever! This Cuisinart Slow Cooker features a 24-hour programmable countdown timer, three cooking modes- and it automatically shifts to warm when it's done cooking! Whether preparing one-pot entrees, sides, or desserts, operation is easy. Meals can be served in the ceramic pot they're cooked in, and cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot. Designed for today's busy lifestyles, all the work is done ahead of time. Dinnertime is as relaxing for the cook as it is for the diners. Enjoy!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's a lot to like about this one. Nice brushed stainless steel exterior, roomy pot, sturdy carry handles, fine control of the time and temperature. Also a unique "simmer" setting that's a bit lower than "low". Not bad.
Here's the part where I can't recommend it though:
1) I had a cook going overnight and it turned itself completely off for no apparent reason. Cold food in the morning doesn't make me happy.
2) My potatoes and beans remained uncooked after 8 hours, because this cooker only hits 88C after 5 hours on HIGH. It never approaches boiling. This is contrary to what the Cuisinart manual says it should, which, yes, I did in fact read:
High = 212 F (100C), Low = 200 F (93C), Simmer = 185 F (85C), Keep Warm = 165 F (74C)
See the picture I attached, where I meticulously measured every 10 minutes how quickly it was able to bring 5 quarts of water up to temp. After 5 hours it leveled off and stayed there. Perhaps if the type of food you're cooking is good with that temp, it would work, but not most.
As to power usage, on high it uses 288 W until it hits 88C, then it idles at 3.5W and cycles the heater between on/off to keep the temp. It also seems to suck that 3.5 W regardless of whether it is cooking anything - just being plugged in.
I really had high hopes for it, but if it doesn't cook properly, it's worthless to me and I returned it. Still searching for that perfect slow cooker...
which I replaced was an old Rival that served me for 11 years. Upon it retirement which put me back into the crock pot market I marveled at all the new and updated features available. I wanted one that was programmable since I do much of my cooking over night.
I noticed with some of the negative reviews of this model along with other brands that I was considering was that the programmable feature has been troublesome with shutting off. This was the most common complaint with all the crock pots with this particular feature. I assumed it be to a problem with all crock pots with this feature so I could not hold this against the product as with other brands with the same feature. I own many Cuisinart products, pots, pans and coffee maker to name a few. I have had very good success with this brand and chose the crock pot based upon my experience with the Cuisinart products that I own and use.
Upon first use of the this crock pot I was very pleased. We love southern food and cook it often. One of our families favorite is crock pot grits breakfast casserole. It cooks all night long and is ready in the morning. With our schedules a crock pot breakfast is just about the best shot we have at a good home cooked breakfast.
Most of the other crock pots that I have used in the past burnt the grits some which we have gotten used to and just eat around the burned parts. The Cuisinart crock pot did not burn the grits, we were so surprised and pleased. It cooks a lot cooler which is good, the other ones even on low cooked at a higher temps often lightly scorching the meals.
I will have to say that I am once again very pleased with the Cuisinart Products and Quality. This is the first crock pot that I have not bought at Wal-Mart which is not surprising that the quality is much better and the meals come out much more appealing. You can not go wrong in my opinion with the Cuisinart Crock Pot. It is a great crock pot with wonderful results.