Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on April 18, 2009
We had problems with coffee grounds getting all over the lid and inside where the water goes. Quite a mess and cleaning nightmare. We were asking for a medium grind when buying coffee. It was getting to the point where we were making less than 8 cups to avoid the mess. I called customer support and the person I talked with was very nice and sent us a new basket. Still had the same problem. So, my husband went to a place where he could grind the coffee himself. He goes a couple of notches above medium grind and that is working ok.
on March 27, 2010
I bought this in Dec. 08, so I've been using it for almost a year and a half. No problems whatsoever. It makes great coffee. (I grind whole beans very fine.) It is reliable, easy to program and easy to clean. The programmable warming plate feature has turned out to be very useful and I thought I'd never use it. Get the gold filter, it vastly improves the taste as well as saves trees. I am very impressed with this machine and will make it a point to buy Cuisinart products in the future!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.