Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cuisinart SCM-10 Snow Cone Maker, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Creates real shaved ice for snow cones, slushies', frozen lemonades or adult drinks
- Uses regular ice cubes and simple syrups or juices - recipes included
- Easy to put together and use - just flip a switch to start shaving ice
- Fast operation, makes enough ice for 4-5 cones in under a minute
- All parts that come into contact with food are BPA free
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Waring Pro SCM100 Professional Snow Cone Maker
All you need is ice, flavored syrup and a Cuisinart Snow Cone maker to enjoy fun, icy treats at home, anytime! It’s easy and safe to operate, too.
- Makes 4-5 snow cones in less than a minute
- Two fold-down cone holders for easy storage
- Pull-out serving tray with interlock safety feature
- Comes with 4 BPA-free reusable plastic cones and 12 paper cones
- Professional motor and blade mechanism with interlock safety feature
Compare with similar items
Nostalgia SCM502 Vintage Snow Cone Maker
Nostalgia RSM602 Retro Snow Cone Maker
Nostalgia SC7BL Snow Cone Party Station
Costzon 440lbs Electric Ice Shaver Machine Snow Cone Maker Crusher Shaving Cold Drink
Hawaiian Shaved Ice S900A Electric Shaved Ice Machine | Features 2 Round Block Ice Molds | Shave Ice in minutes | Make Snoballs and Shave Ice from Home
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Costzon||Hawaiian Shaved Ice|
|Item Dimensions||12.5 x 11.5 x 13.88 in||10 x 13.5 x 17.5 in||10.5 x 12.5 x 15.5 in||12 x 12 x 13 in||11 x 21 x 18 in||6.75 x 8 x 12 in|
The Cuisinart Snow Cone Maker creates icy, sweet, delicious treats in seconds! Use it to make snow cones, slushies', frozen lemonades, and even adult party drinks. It's fast and effortless to operate - just add ice cubes and it quickly shaves enough ice for 4-5 cones in under a minute. Top off the ice with simple syrup, juice, or adult drink mixers for cool, refreshing fun! It's compact enough to fit on the counter, and lightweight enough to be moved around for parties. The ice bin is removable and is easy to empty and wipe clean. A pop-out tray holds four cones for convenient serving and storage, and the unit comes with four BPA-free reusable cones and 12 paper cones, plus recipes. A fun surprise for the family, and a big hit at parties!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that, you really can't beat the price for what it is... I originally bought it to use it for Birthday Parties, or any type of get together but my family has been using it on occasion, so I'm definitely getting my money's worth.
Comes with 4 plain white, reusable snow cone cups and a scoop. (Does not include the straws, flavoring or disposable "sno-kone" cups in the photos).
The stock photo shows this machine in a red color. Mine is gray - which I actually like better but if you're expecting red you might be surprised to open a gray one. It is extremely light, so moving it around is no problem.
Overall, I have found it to be very easy to operate, and it shaves ice fairly quickly. I think it will serve parties including many people without any issues.
It rips through ice so quickly.
Makes perfectly chipped, shaved slushy or snow cone ice (basically the difference, to me, is if you use syrup to make a snow cone or a type of drink to make a slush(. My new favorite is using old cold coffee to make those 4$ iced coffees you can buy from Starbucks).
This machine grinds quickly and I have cones for several people in a couple of minutes. It uses any size ice, straight from the freezer is better. The grind is part snow, part chips. I've experimented with different ice and get pretty much the same result. We would prefer all snow. It's easy to use and clean. The bin is a good size for several cones. It came with cones but we're using cups and bowls. It's just easier and not as messy for kids. The side does flip down to hold the cones should we want them. The bin slides out easily to access the snow. It's an every day event at our house now.