Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Cuisinart SG-10 Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electric spice-and-nut grinder with durable stainless-steel blades
- Heavy-duty motor; push-top lid for simple on/off control
- Bowl holds 90 grams; extra storage space in lid; nonslip rubber feet
- Dishwasher-safe lid and bowl; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
There's nothing quite like the smell and taste of freshly ground spices. And with the Cuisinart Spice and Nut Grinder it's easier than ever to efficiently rind any spice or create original, tantalizing spice blends. The blade is exclusively designed to grid spices and nuts and the simple press-down lid starts the grinding process with one touch, sealing in all the finely ground spices.
Note:Please make sure the lid is locked in place and the appropriate amount of spices are loaded in the unit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The blade is not locked air tight onto the base, so my spice leaks everywhere on the space between the cup and the base.
2. Motor dies extremely easily. I've tried to revive it by putting it in the fridge/freezer to cool down the motor, and it works again. But the motor is just too weak.
3. There's a malfunction one day, the cup and the base completely locked together and inseparable. The blade won't turn. Bye bye
The grinder really grinds things into powder, but there are better grinder out there. This is not worth the price.
The product warranty is for a year. The product stopped working within a year. We were asked to send back so that they could send us a new product. We paid $18 for postage and they deducted $10 for sending the new product. The new product had cost us $39.
AMAZON should stop selling these products. Warranty should include free replacement ... consumer should not have to spend 72% of the cost price to service on warranty OR the warranty disclosure should clearly say that the warranty is at almost the price of the product.
Did not expect this from Cuisinart.....will stop buying their products for sure
Quite unfortunate as up to now I've had great experiences with Cuisinart products.
It comes with a lid for the inner chamber, but the blade assembly is too lose for it to be an air tight seal. Mine might be an assembly issue, but when it's on the base the blade is firmly in place and works very well.