Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart SM-50R 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer, Ruby Red
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$165.05 (45%)|
|Model Name||Cuisinart SM-50R Stand Mixer|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.5 x 11.2 x 15.9 inches|
|Number of Speeds||12|
|Item Weight||17 Pounds|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large 5.5 quart capacity, polished stainless steel bowl
- Powerful 500 watt motor
- 12 speeds for precision mixing
- One power outlet for optional attachments
- Chef's whisk, dough hook, and flat mixing paddle
- Note: Refer user manual before use
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
More Power, More Capacity, and More Options
Handles the Heaviest Mixing Tasks
Powerful 500-watt motor
Die-cast metal construction
5.5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl
Mixes enough batter for 5 dozen cookies or stirs 6 cups of dry ingredients.
Polished stainless steel.
Dishwasher safe for quick cleanup.
Allows easy access to the mixing bowl.
Perfect Mix of Style and Function
Splash Guard with Pour Spout
Prevents spattering when mixing and adding ingredients.
Ideal for whipping eggs, egg whites, or heavy cream.
Flat Mixing Paddle
Stir, mix, or beat - perfect for cookies and batters.
Kneads yeast dough for breads, rolls, and pizza.
12 Speeds for Precision Mixing
12 speeds lets you go from ultra-gentle 'fold' to powerfully fast whip in seconds.
Outlet for Compatible Attachments
Precision Master Meat Grinder, Spiralizer, Ice Cream Maker, and Pasta Maker attachments turn your stand mixer into the most multi-functional appliance in your kitchen
|SM-50 Precision Master 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer||SM-55 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer||SM-70 7-Quart Stand Mixer|
|Capacity||5.5 Quarts||5.5 Quarts||7 Quarts|
|Accessories Included||Chef's whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, splash guard with pour spout||Chef's whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, splash guard with pour spout||Chef's whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, splash guard with pour spout|
|Colors||White, Red, Silver||White, Black, Brushed Chrome||White, Black, Brushed Chrome|
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics Multi-Speed Stand Mixer with Attachments, Black
Aucma Stand Mixer,6.5-QT 660W 6-Speed Tilt-Head Food Mixer, Kitchen Electric Mixer with Dough Hook, Wire Whip & Beater (6.5QT, Champagne)
Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer, 4 Quarts, Dough Hook, Flat Beater Attachments, Splash Guard 7 Speeds with Whisk, Black with Top Handle
Stand Mixer, Cusimax Dough Mixer Tilt-Head Electric Mixer with 5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl, Dough Hook, Mixing Beater and Whisk, Splash Guard, CMKM-150, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Qingdao Aucma||Amazon.com||Ckingbq-US|
|Color||Ruby Red||Black||Champagne||Black with Top Handle||Black|
|Item Dimensions||16.5 x 11.2 x 15.9 inches||15.43 x 12.76 x 8.9 inches||15.24 x 9.37 x 12.36 inches||10.4 x 15.55 x 16.3 inches||15 x 14.4 x 10.8 inches|
|Item Weight||17.00 lbs||10.14 lbs||—||12.48 lbs||7.05 ounces|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy|
|Wattage||500 watts||350 watts||660.00 watts||300 watts||800.00 watts|
The Cuisinart 5.5 quart stand mixer has the Capacity, power, and precision engineering to handle any job your recipes call for. With a chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle, and dough hook included, you can whip, mix, and knead your way through any family recipe for foolproof baking. With 12 speeds you have complete control of your mixing for perfect results. And with a splash guard with spout, baking becomes family friendly without anybody getting messy.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I scratched them off the list and began to look at the Cuisinart Precision Master mixer. The more I read about it, the more I wanted one! This mixer has it all for the price that I paid for it! Here are some of the things that I liked;
!. 500-watt motor.
2. 5.5-qt polished stainless steel work bowl.
3. Tilt-back motor head with release lever
4.Availible in 6 colors.
5.lighted ring around speed control dial.
6. 3 beaters; wire whisk, flat beater & a dough hook.
7. 3-year warranty. KA has only one lousy year!!
8. All metal construction.
9. whisper quiet operation.
10. Accessory drive in front.
11. Splash guard with pouring chute.
12. comes with instruction manual / recipe booklet.
13. Five rubber feet keeps unit stable while in use..
14. An automatic temperature-controlled safety switch helps prevent overload, helping to protect the motor.
15. Motor head became hot to the touch, but motor did not overheat & shut off.
16. Mixer is relatively quieter than most brands.
17. Dough hook & flat beater are non-stick coated for easy cleanup.
ANY SHORTCOMINGS AT ALL?
My only shortcoming is that the flat beater can't seem to reach the bottom of the bowl, even though I tried adjusting the screw under the motor head. But eventually, the more ingredients that you put in the bowl to be processed, the more it seems to work.
Overall. this machine is well worth it!
I really like it!! Cheaper & better than KA!!! mixers which are a joke!!!!
Top reviews from other countries
El precio es sin duda excelente para el producto
Reviewed in Mexico on September 2, 2019
El precio es sin duda excelente para el producto
1. Les fouets ne vont pas jusqu'au fond du bol. Il reste toujours de la pâte au fond du bol et les fouets n'arrivent pas à l'atteindre — ça donne un mélange pas assez bien mélangé!
2. Le livre d'instruction était en anglais et en espagnol, donc impossible pour moi (un francophone) de comprendre quoi que ce soit pour me dépanner. Étant donné que la commande avait été placée chez Amazon.ca (donc, au Canada), on aurait dû savoir qu'ici, au Canada, il n'y a que deux langues officielles, soit le français et l'anglais. Ce mélangeur provenait donc très certainement des États-Unis, là où on parle l'anglais et…l'espagnol.