Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cuisinart SM-MG Meat-Grinder Attachment for Cuisin..." and save 57% off the $235.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart SM-MG Meat-Grinder Attachment for Cuisinart Stand Mixer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large meat-grinder attachment makes freshly ground meat in minutes
- Connects to slow-speed power outlet on Cuisinart stand mixer
- 3 grinding plates for fine, medium, or coarse cuts; 2 sausage nozzles
- Durable metal construction; instructions/recipes included; dishwasher-safe parts; Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- COMPATABLE MODEL"Series": SM-70, SM-70BC, SM-70BK, SM-55, SM-55BC, SM-55BK
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Price||$47.64||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$69.99||$63.99||$199.00||$39.28|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||gvode inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deep Blue Merchants|
|Color||Stainless Steel||White||Metal silver||White||Brushed Chrome||Clear|
Now health-conscious consumers can connect the Cuisinart Large Meat Grinder Attachment to any Cuisinart Stand Mixer to grind the ingredients they personally select. This versatile attachment grinds meat, poultry, nuts and vegetables, and makes small and large sausages as well. All parts are easy to attach, detach, and clean.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this little attachment.
- It looks like the SM-MG tray appears to be a little larger than the
KA. (You can order a larger tray at add'l expense with the KA).
- The sausage making attachments are included with the Cuisi. (Again
these are not included, but can be ordered separately for the KA).
- The whole main body of the SM-MG Cuisi is cast aluminum or some other
metal, (whereas the KA body looks to be mostly plastic, and appears
- The SM-MG attachment gives you three sizes of metal grinding wheels,
whereas the KA I believe gives you only two sizes.
- The SM-MG attachment, just like the Cuisi mixer itelf, has a three-
year warranty. (I believe the KA mixer, and I am assuming the
attachments, only have a one-year warranty).
I hope I have helped to compare apples to apples here. I know that I sound like a Cuisinart "fanboy," but after weighing all of the pros and cons before purchasing a stand mixer for the first time, (and valuing my dollars spent), I went with the Cuisinart, and I have not been disappointed. (Believe me, I really wanted to buy American here, and KA makes a fine product. If they would up their warranty to three years, I wouldn't hesitate to go with Kitchenaid).
You won't be grinding meat for any commercial applications with this unit. It is rather slow, but does the job. (Grinding 5 pounds of meat for sausage took awhile - a good while. I used the directions to put the mixer on speed "5". It was my first time using the attachment, so I didn't think of maybe cranking it up to "6" or so. I'll have to experiment with that. After all, the SM-MG attaches to the "slow" gear outlet).
I hope this review was at least somewhat helpful.