Cuisinart SPB-600 SmartPower Deluxe Die Cast Blender, 48-Ounce
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performance 600-watt motor with die-cast metal housing with stainless steel collar
- Sleek 4-speed electronic touchpad controls with blue indicators: high, low, pulse and Ice crush controls
- Standby mode; automatic 2-minute auto-stop feature
- 48-Ounce thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass jar and a patented ultra-sharp stainless steel blade
- Please refer the User Manual and the video for troubleshooting
- Tight-seal lid with 2-ounce measure pouring cap insert
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:00 Mins|
-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
We've been using it for about 1 month, probably 3-4 time per week. Lots of smoothies and soups.
In summary, here are the things that convinced me to buy this model, or have pleasantly surprised me while using it:
1) Removable blades for cleaning. Many higher-end model don't allow this, and I believe this will lead to gross stuff growing in the bottom. But beware, the blades are sharp.
2) Rubber ring sealing the jar with the blades/base. I believe this is the smart way to design a blender.
3) Easy to remove screw-on base from jar. Rubber ring makes it easy to know how tight to make it.
4) Sealed buttons on motor unit--doesn't allow liquids to get into motor unit. Buttons have small LEDs on them.
5) Clever design of base of jar, that captures drips before they get into motor or on counter.
6) Very quiet in low speed setting (surprisingly quiet, but typically powerful enough for the job). But noisy (as expected) at high speed.
7) Nicely designed/secure lid for jar. Seals tight, but not hard to remove. A flexible plastic, with several tiers of seals.
8) Glass jars isn't too heavy, and its weight keeps the jar from moving during blending (you don't need to hold it). Good handle.
9) Pressed metal motor enclosure is durable and looks very nice. It's not plastic/cheap.Read more ›
We'll see if the new blade ever arrives. Until then, I cannot give this product or the warranty behind it anything but a poor rating. When, and if, the new assembly arrives and the blender works as advertised, I will return to modify this review and give the SmartPower® Deluxe(tm) 600-Watt Blender a better rating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this blender daily for drinks,and to puree soups. I toss in everything from leafy greens, dense fruits, vegetables, nuts, and ice.. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
From day one, we fill the blender half full of liquid to make Bulletproof Coffee, turn it on low and it blows the lid off! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Queen
When our classic Cuisinart CB-9 blender finally bit the dust after twelve years of heavy use (the touch-pads wore out) we looked around and settled on this blender as a replacement... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Eusebius
Nice heavy duty blender. Powerful. Has enough power for must jobs. One good thing is the "smoothie" feature that automatically pulses so that the contents are smooth and... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Monty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.